Do you like the Boardwalk pool slide and what do you like about it?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
We'll be staying at the BW villas for one night July 30 before our stay at the BCV's. I am a huge pool slide lover...can you tell me about this one? I love lots of curves and fun. Do you like it?

While everyone on this board seems to agree that SAB is the best pool in WDW, we actually like the BW slide better than the one at SAB because it curves around and around and you come out through the clown's mouth. My 2 DDs who are 15 and 13 love this slide. It looks like the old fashioned wooden roller coasters.

I forgot, but my DD, 15, just reminded me that it's called the Keister Coaster. She was just talking about this slide the other day and how much she really liked it.

Thanks, so great. Oh, I forgot to ask, can we grab a quick bite to eat at this pool, like hot dogs and burgers for supper?

hi: yes, you can grab some goodies to eat at the pool as well as some nice drinks. my kids (16,23,25) like the pool. they have had friends with them during many of our trips, and they have enjoyed the pool as well. now that they're older, they usually swim in the quiet pool more often.

Hi, Jillpie,

Leaping Horse Libations is the pool bar, and they do serve a limited sandwich menu. At least that was the case a couple of years ago. The pool itself is great. Enjoy!! Bob

It was pretty cool our whole vacation so I didn't go down the slide, but my kids did.... over and over!;)

I think the pool bar food might come from ESPN, atleast several of the items were much the same. They have chips and pretzels as well as hot dogs, sandwichs and salads. They have kids meals with dog or sandwich, chips and juice box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter