Do you have an Ikea near you?

They also have really great quality kids toys, like all wood stuff, very nice.:D

I love Ikea, my nearest shop is just ten mins away from where I work. My house looks like an ikea showroom (some people may not think thats a good thing but I do :teeth:)

Emma

Yup, we have several throughout the city. Funny, always pass by them, but have never gone in. LOL...

lol. I'm sitting at a desk from IKEA that I just finshed putting together... I guess that means one is near me :)

Yeah - it's about 30 minutes away - DH works just minutes from there. We bought several things there - a hutch for our breakfast room, DS's dresser & bed. And,yes, great accessories and space-saving devices. I think we got one of the boy's desks there too.

We have one about 50 miles away. We bought DSD's bedroom set there. Great prices, but the stuff is kind of a pain to put together and is very, very cheap (it is all soft wood and splits very, very easily).

We love IKEA!! We have purchased bookcases, computer desk, TV stand, step stools for the kids, plastic ware for the kids, batteries, lightbulbs, kitchen gadgets, etc...

I just received my new catalog and look forward to going thru it!

We live approximately 20 miles away from the store located in Schaumburg, IL.

yes we live about 45 minutes from the one in Schaumburg. It is such a neat store, but we don't go too often because we always come home having spent too much money!
My son has the toy bin set, bookshelves, and lamps from there. I wanted to get him the slide bed, but they don't carry it anymore.
:(

I love Ikea things in fact most of the stuff in my living room is from Ikea,the lights the curtain poles,my lamp!!
we live between Glasgow and Edinburgh and there is one in each.We prefer Glasgow as it is easier to get to,takes us about 30-40 minutes.:)

I LOVE the one here in Schaumburg, IL -- it's about 30 mins. away -- but I ALWAYS spend more $$$ than I want so I try to limit my visits there. What a great store!!!!!

ok well since this got bumped up lol

We're going to Seattle in a couple of weeks to go to Ikea oh I mean to go see my brother ;)

YYIIIPPPIIIEEEEE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter