Do uou think the new Italian Pizzaria will take ADR's for dinner?

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
I have been reading about the new additions for fall 2010 and it seems the Mexican restaurant will take ADR's, but I could not find anything about the new Italian one?:confused3

Either one would probably be ideal too eat dinner at and watch Illuminations if you request outdoor dining.....:goodvibes

Wonder when they will start taking ADR's.....I am planning for December and would like too try the Italian Pizzaria....:goodvibes

I don't call until June...May be then they will have some ideas on making ADR's.

I have been reading about the new additions for fall 2010 and it seems the Mexican restaurant will take ADR's, but I could not find anything about the new Italian one?:confused3

Either one would probably be ideal too eat dinner at and watch Illuminations if you request outdoor dining.....:goodvibes

Wonder when they will start taking ADR's.....I am planning for December and would like too try the Italian Pizzaria....:goodvibes

I don't call until June...May be then they will have some ideas on making ADR's.

I think the new Italian Pizzaria is suppose to be counter service. Oh, am I thinking of something else?

I think the new Italian Pizzaria is suppose to be counter service. Oh, am I thinking of something else?

Nobody knows yet if the Italy pizzeria will be table or counter service. It hasn't been announced. This company's other two similar restaurants are table service. There's still speculation on whether this one will have something like a carryout window or pizza by the slice as the location at Disneyland has a CS component (they also don't have the same type of dining plan WDW has). We won't know about ADRs until there is an official opening date and we're not there yet.

It's already announced that the Mexico restaurant will have table service in at least part of the restaurant in the evenings.

Yes, the Italian pizzeria will be CS, at least that is what I expect.

And from where it is situated in the pavilion, I don't really think Illuminations viewing from there would be any better than the viewing from, say, the CS in Morocco or the US.

The new Mexican CS/TS has the advantage of being located along the waterside, which is what makes it an ideal viewing location.

Where are you seeing that it will be CS? There hasn't been anything out that says that as far as I can tell.

I also don't think that due to Italy's restaurant location, it will be all that good for Illuminations viewing.

Found this on allearsnet:

At the Italy pavilion, the Patina Restaurant Group will expand its Italian culinary options by opening a new 300-seat pizzeria that will feature traditional Italian dishes straight from wood-burning ovens representing Italy’s infamous volcanoes. Guests will be immersed in the dining experience as they take in the sights, sounds, and aromas of the Italian delicacies, Florentine architecture, vaulted-ceilings, and indoor and outdoor dining. Based on its success at Naples 45 in New York, the Patina Restaurant Group will import water from a source where the composition most resembles water used in Naples, Italy, to make the authentic Italian dough.

“Together with the addition of the pizzeria and the extensive refurbishment of the Cantina, we’re expanding the table service restaurant seats in World Showcase by approximately 20 percent,” said Dan Cockerell, vice president of Epcot. “We’re excited about this significant expansion, which will certainly enhance the guest experience and the architectural landscape of World Showcase. The timing couldn’t be better since we will be celebrating our 15th annual Epcot Food & Wine Festival.

It's already announced that the Mexico restaurant will have table service in at least part of the restaurant in the evenings.
I vaguely remember reading somewhere the Italy pizzeria will have both table and counter service available in some capacity. Am I mistaken?

As an aside, I like the Naples 45 restaurant near Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, so I look forward to this addition to the World Showcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter