Do Restaurants have different menus for Christmas?

NMAmy

Can speak food in German
This may be a silly question but I just saw on the Dolphin website that the restaurants there have special holiday menus.

I was wondering if any other Disney restaurants do this? Particularly in WS. I'd like to take DH back to the Rose & Crown and I'd love it if they had some special holiday menu for him to reminisce over.

thanks!

I know many of the sit down places offered either a holiday special entree or a limited "special" menu for the holiday itself, to try and help expedite the meal experience for the larger crowds on the holiday itself. I haven't seen any though, our trip plan changed and we came home early instead of staying through that day.

When I made a PS for Christmas evening at Chef Mickey's, the CM seemed to indicate that there were more things on the buffet menu for Christmas. It also cost a little more, I think.

I am just hoping Mickey will be dressed for the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter