do it yourself projects

Does anyone have t shirt ideas or pictures? Looking for inspiration

Thanks

I have been known to dabble on the 'Creative DISigns' board. I have a photobucket account with some disigns in it but I am at work at the minute, so will post you the link tomorrow from home. In the meantime, if you have any ideas, let me know. I am sure we can come up with some designs for t-shirts for you!!
Joanne

Some of mine are a bit unorthodox, but I did a lot of DIY.

Invitations:
DSC02481Fix.jpg

Ceremony gown and jacket:
0730_1692.jpg

Evan's suit (which took more time than my clothes did):
0550_1327.jpg

Reception gown:
1301_3055x.jpg

Bridesmaids coats (they made their gowns):
Picture3.png

BMs muffs:
DSC02709.jpg

Ring pillow (I don't have a good image somehow):
0631_1457.jpg

Table chart & favors:
0969_2258.jpg

0989_2336.jpg

I also did the decoration for the pre-reception tables, although that was more buy it yourself than doing.

so many great ideas!!!

so far, i made and we mailed our STDs (I fear this picture will be humongous - sorry!):
scan00751.jpg

• blusher veil/headpiece (which is kind of looking like the mad hatter threw up on my head. but in a good way)
  • dye my crinoline blue (after i buy one. heh.
  • ?aisle runner
  • ?little pew heart hangy things?
  • something for a cake topper and something to decorate a "sweetheart" table for my groom and i - LOVING the mickey topiaries - that could be something!
  • welcome bags/favorbags
  • ?seating guide
  • program
:3dglassesworking on adding alice themed images and wording to DIY michaels invites.

I got emotional just looking at all this stuff!:rotfl: great pics and ideas ladies. Will definitely be starting to try to put together my own ideas, and will DEFINITELY be sharing them :hug:

Here are the STD I have just sent out. The top of the coach in both the STD and the reply card has a little gold stick-on jewel on it. I know you don't usually have a reply card with STDs, but we need to know roughly how many people were considering the trip (we are from the UK) as we need to book rooms using our DVC points at the 11 month mark which is the beginning of June. Sorry for the size and the quality (photobucket issues), they honestly look better in real life.

Here is the link to my the wedding designs in my photobucket. I can personalize anything or design something else. Let me know if I can help!!!

STD.gif

thankyou.gif

We did lots of little projects leading up to our wedding, including . . .

Our Wedding Website:

777121494_zsqSp-L.jpg

Save The Dates and Newsletters:

777400994_yNuyQ-L.jpg

777400947_peP4y-L.jpg

777400899_6pmMw-L.jpg

Ladies' Brunch Invitations:

777053553_qDuLW-L.jpg

777054128_brWyy-L.jpg

Guys' Outing Invitations:

777061058_wWVog-L.jpg

777060967_ECki5-L.jpg

Wedding Invitations:

777075834_ARL92-L.jpg

777075448_yHsmU-L.jpg

Sparkle Shirts:

777036936_RiPW5-L.jpg

777036762_mHY5R-L.jpg

777037931_DBGfx-L.jpg

Menu Cards & Place Cards:

684981947_sqEF4-L.jpg

684982264_ET79h-L.jpg

777410902_Aq6hA-L.jpg

Wedding Programs:

776937575_EGpq5-L.jpg

Pre-Arrival Boxes with "Passports":

777023759_svV3G-L.jpg

777023072_eU27c-L.jpg

That is very impressive! i cant believe how much you made yourself! fantastic job!!!!

I have been known to dabble on the 'Creative DISigns' board. I have a photobucket account with some disigns in it but I am at work at the minute, so will post you the link tomorrow from home. In the meantime, if you have any ideas, let me know. I am sure we can come up with some designs for t-shirts for you!!
Joanne

Thanks a million!!
Lisa & Brian
10/08/10

Probabbly something with mickey and minnie in it! Thanks so much!!

We did lots of little projects leading up to our wedding, including . . .

Our Wedding Website:

777121494_zsqSp-L.jpg

Save The Dates and Newsletters:

777400994_yNuyQ-L.jpg

777400947_peP4y-L.jpg

777400899_6pmMw-L.jpg

Ladies' Brunch Invitations:

777053553_qDuLW-L.jpg

777054128_brWyy-L.jpg

Guys' Outing Invitations:

777061058_wWVog-L.jpg

777060967_ECki5-L.jpg

Wedding Invitations:

777075834_ARL92-L.jpg

777075448_yHsmU-L.jpg

Sparkle Shirts:

777036936_RiPW5-L.jpg

777036762_mHY5R-L.jpg

777037931_DBGfx-L.jpg

Menu Cards & Place Cards:

684981947_sqEF4-L.jpg

684982264_ET79h-L.jpg

777410902_Aq6hA-L.jpg

Wedding Programs:

776937575_EGpq5-L.jpg

Pre-Arrival Boxes with "Passports":

777023759_svV3G-L.jpg

777023072_eU27c-L.jpg

WOW Very impressive! everything is great!! some really great ideas!!!! where did you get the buttons for in boxes???

Here are the STD I have just sent out. The top of the coach in both the STD and the reply card has a little gold stick-on jewel on it. I know you don't usually have a reply card with STDs, but we need to know roughly how many people were considering the trip (we are from the UK) as we need to book rooms using our DVC points at the 11 month mark which is the beginning of June. Sorry for the size and the quality (photobucket issues), they honestly look better in real life.

Here is the link to my the wedding designs in my photobucket. I can personalize anything or design something else. Let me know if I can help!!!

STD.gif

thankyou.gif

im new to this so maybe im missing something but i dont see the link?

Your save the dates are fantastic!!!

and how did you make the mickey heads for the menus and place cards?

Brian bought me a Mickey Mouse paper punch at Archiver's and I got a LOT of use out of it :laughing:

Here's a link where you can buy one online:

Mickey Mouse Paper Punch

It also helps to have a really small hole punch, like this one, to make holes for Minnie's bows:

Fiskars - Hand Punch - One Eighth Inch Circle

And I used a "ribbon" punch (small rectangles) on the sides to thread the silver ribbon behind Mickey and Minnie on the menu cards:

Fiskars - Hand Punch - One Fourth Inch Rectangle

We're making our own wedding invitations since we will only need around 15. They will be shipped as xbox 360 games. All the important info will be on a disk in the holder.

DC1S7GR.jpg

cover_idea_3.jpg

We're also making our own save the date cards, I'll post a pic of them when we make them :)

How are people making the rhinestone shirts? Is there a special iron on thing that you can set up the rhinestones with? Or something that you iron on the shirts and then glue the rhinestones on? I would love to make some of these for my bridesmaids!!

Brian bought me a Mickey Mouse paper punch at Archiver's and I got a LOT of use out of it :laughing:

Here's a link where you can buy one online:

Mickey Mouse Paper Punch

It also helps to have a really small hole punch, like this one, to make holes for Minnie's bows:

Fiskars - Hand Punch - One Eighth Inch Circle

And I used a "ribbon" punch (small rectangles) on the sides to thread the silver ribbon behind Mickey and Minnie on the menu cards:

Fiskars - Hand Punch - One Fourth Inch Rectangle

Thanks so much! i just ordered the punch! much cheaper than the circut! ha ha :) and thanks for the ribbon punch info too!!!!

HUGE HELP!!! :) thanks a million!

We're making our own wedding invitations since we will only need around 15. They will be shipped as xbox 360 games. All the important info will be on a disk in the holder.

DC1S7GR.jpg

cover_idea_3.jpg

We're also making our own save the date cards, I'll post a pic of them when we make them :)

This is a really great idea! they are really cute! great Job!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter