• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLP September Quiz Q2 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Happy weekend everyone! :sunny:

Where am I here?

q2.jpg

Well some of you were incredibly specific!! All I was looking for was Hotel Santa Fe!

Nearly everyone got that right!

Well done!

Oh dear. I must have been the guilty party who had no clue where this was. Never been over to Sante Fe so it wouldn't have mattered how long I would have deliberated over it I still would not have come up with that answer :guilty: On my next trip in Nov I am determined to pay better attention to the details as I just don't seem to be doing too well on these quizzes at all :confused3

Don't feel so bad. :wizard: I was only lucky that last visit I caught the VEA from Orly and it visits every hotel before it gets to the train station. I took me ages to remember which hotel I had seen it in.

Nikki

What exactly is it and what has it got to do with the Sante fe's theme?

My feeling is it is a UFO. This is the area in the us where they are most often seen....

I have read it somewhere

Nikki

Thanks Nikki, That does make sense in an obscure kind of way. See I am learning lots despite anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter