DLP-Christmas trip to Neverland

hollymattbenmilo

DIS Veteran
My first pre- trip report. so bare with me

Dates: 19th- 23rd November

Cast:

Me! Mummy, Disney fan, have been to Disneyland Paris twice years ago, and Orlando in 2002. Fun mummy who loves all things magical and imaginative. Wants her family to enjoy a magical trip after a tough few years! Will be our first family holiday.

Matthew, Daddy. First trip to Disneyland Paris, has no idea what to expect... but I know will love it and be blown away! Loves to sit down and watch Disney films with the kids.

Benjamin-(4- nearly 5) PETER PAN- FANATIC. The most imaginative and creative little boy, who after has got over his nerves, I am sure will remember this trip forever!

Milo- (Just 1) Baby of the group... is quite easy going and loves whatever his brother loves, so bar the plane trip.. and transfer jouney..
should really enjoy himself!

Nanny Big child at heart, and will love the chance to spend some time with the children. Also means Matthew and I can pop on a few big rides! Could not have afforded trip without her! My mum and Matthew, also work together... so no worries there!

PLAN: To Budget well, and eat cheaply, as holiday was a real push financially!! And we have christmas around the corner. But will NOT let that ruin our time and magic. Plan to go ice skating, see Mickeys magical Wonderland show, and Winnie the pooh and christmas too. Do lots of rides and enjoy the whole magical feeling of being at the park.

Will be flying out on the 19th from Bristol and returning on the 23rd.

Plan to take my new camcorder and our canon camera and gets lots of amazing pictures. Matthew has done photography professionally in the past, so I have no doubt we will have some amazing shots!
Will visit father christmas, and send a letter. Will spend lots of time on captains hook ship, I am sure!

Characters we wish to meet the most!
Peter pan!
Buzz .... unlikely I hear... but still. Woody too.
Sully
Captain hook
Cinderella
Stich
The incredibles

and well.... everyone inbetween!!​

Not long until we go now, and getting all our snow clothes together! Am preparing for the worst, as wont let rain get me down.​

:goodvibes Sounds fab!!
I'm very envious of all you folk going to DLRP in Christmas season - its soooooo beautiful :love:

Hope ypu all have a magical trip:wizard:

You'll meet Buzz for sure if you go to the new tea party at Pizza Planet. Other than that you'll see him on the parade. You can meet Woody at Woody's Round Up at the end of Frontierland.
With Peter Pan you just have to be lucky to see him around Adventureland, but we have seen him the last 2 times we were there. You see him on the parade too.

yes peter pan would be great!! yes think we will def do the tea party at pizza planet! be great fun! and seeing buzz would be great! i think my oh would faint! haha

I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time:). Look forward to hearing all about it when you return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter