Displaying License Plates in DS's Room??

buffalogirl

<font color=deeppink>Ohh do I get to be first?<br>
My DS12 has a collection of 9 vintage license plates that he would like to put on his bedroom wall (I'm sure he will continue to add to his collection).

What is the best way to display them without drilling two holes in the wall for each one? :confused3

I did this in our rec room with our old personalized plates. I was able to use push pins. That way if I take them down it doesn't leave much of a hole.

I did this in our rec room with our old personalized plates. I was able to use push pins. That way if I take them down it doesn't leave much of a hole.

::yes:: Or heavier straight pins used in sewing. I'm sure they would support a license plate, I used them for heavier things when I was a young apartment dweller! :goodvibes

OR you could use clear nylon fishing line to connect them in a column & just have one sturdy anchor at the top. Nailing 'em to a wooden box-type cornice over the window could be cool, too.

Great ideas! Thanks so much :thumbsup2

:scratchin ... maybe we'll start putting them up this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter