Displaying Disney 100 medallions?

loislane

DIS Veteran
First post in this forum. I collect little things that appeal to me - just for fun - and I like to display them in my home office where I can see and enjoy them.

Last trip, I bought a few of the Disney 100 medallions and am stumped for an idea of how to display them. I looked at a few things on Amazon and it seems like they are either closed up in something (making it hard to pick them up if I wanted to look at one) OR the displays are just open stands - which I'm sure my cats would knock off the bookcase more than once.

Anyone else collect the medallions? How do you display them?

I got a few of them when I was there earlier this month and I just bought the special binder that went with them since that seemed like the easiest option. Both sides of the sleeve are see through so you can still see the back and front of them when you place them in the individual sections and they’re pretty secure once they’re slotted in and fairly easier to take in and out if you want a closer look at them. Keeps them safe and altogether.

IMG_2115.jpeg

Those look really nice! The other way that you could display them is by using a challenge coin display rack. You can buy them on Amazon for pretty cheap. The nice thing about that too is that you can buy a smaller one or larger one, depending on how many medallions you have.

1691079952850.png

Those look really nice! The other way that you could display them is by using a challenge coin display rack. You can buy them on Amazon for pretty cheap. The nice thing about that too is that you can buy a smaller one or larger one, depending on how many medallions you have.

View attachment 782634
I ended up with 8 of them and will probably get more as I come across ones I want. The machines are spread all over WDW so it'll take time to get to them all. lol.

I love the way that display looks and am thinking about one - if I can figure out a space where it works. I might have too much Disney stuff and not enough horizontal surfaces. lol

I got a few of them when I was there earlier this month and I just bought the special binder that went with them since that seemed like the easiest option. Both sides of the sleeve are see through so you can still see the back and front of them when you place them in the individual sections and they’re pretty secure once they’re slotted in and fairly easier to take in and out if you want a closer look at them. Keeps them safe and altogether.

View attachment 781841
What store did you find this in? I like the idea of it.

What store did you find this in? I like the idea of it.
I got it from the World of Disney at Disney Springs. They were on top of the machine that has the Cinderella & Rapunzel coins in. I think that entrance is the one closest to the Lego store? I also saw them in the Emporium at MK and a few of the bigger stores in the other parks but can't remember which ones off the top of my head. I think they had them in the store where you come off of POTC too.

If you need any help finding any of the other coins you want then I used this and it was really helpful in locating all of the machines around WDW and the hotels. I believe the other 30 or so are only at DL though.

https://wdwnt.com/2023/04/full-list-disney100-collectible-medallions-wdw/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter