Disniplaya Wants Some Pins! Check them out! This year and throughout VMK History!

of course! really need fire walls, and treasure rugs and couches, but i dont have any pins left on your list!

If anyone is interested im now trading a Race 07 Pin for any pin listed on my list

Bummmmp Pins Removed: HKDL Adventureland Pin and Matterhorn Bobsleds

Pins added: Haunted Mansion Madame Leota Pin

If anyone is interested im now trading a Race 07 Pin for any pin listed on my list.

On your list you have: "Any 2005 Holiday Pins besides Mickey Ornament." Do you consider New Year's '06 to be this (It would be the 2005/2006 New Year)? If yes, I will trade you a New Years 2006 for a Race Pin.

On your list you have: "Any 2005 Holiday Pins besides Mickey Ornament." Do you consider New Year's '06 to be this (It would be the 2005/2006 New Year)? If yes, I will trade you a New Years 2006 for a Race Pin.

No I am Looking for:

Star of Mickey
Hannakuh

and I believe those are the only two.

hi. jw are you still looking for the holiday pins? because i have them all. :)

You do mean the ones from 2005 right? not the recent ones?

No I am Looking for:
Star of Mickey
Hannakuh
and I believe those are the only two.

Okay, no worries.

And just to help you out, the 2 you listed above 1 and the same for 2005. The Star of Mickey was the 2005 Channukah pin. So, the only 2 "holiday" pins for 2005 are the Star of Mickey and the red and green Christmas pin with the Mickey ornament.

LOL I searched for MONTHS for a pin that I later found out no longer existed under the title I was looking for and I had it the entire time under the new title :upsidedow)

Best of luck on your Star of Mickey trade. :),
Dreams

Well I don't know if you've already have the stitch pin or not, but i'm trading it if you're interested. This is my wish list:

Inferno (yeah, right)
Stitch Hat (seriously doubt)
*Gray Haunted Mansion parts*
*Sparrow Parts*
*Princess Minnie Hat*
Captains Quest Quarters Couch
Gold or White Snowmen
AT IS Pins (especially Mighty Eye)
Haunted Mansion Pins
Pirate Pins (especially Jolly Roger Pin)

I'm sure we can work something out :)

Trade Completed tyvm Dara :) Grand Californian Pin Removed.

HPgal ill have to get back to you

I am looking for these pins. Plz state what you want for them. I am trying to collect only 1 of each.

Want:

Valentines 06 Pin
Inferno (Haha!)
Traveling Stitch Pin
Lounging Lion Pin
Hong Kong Disneyland Pin
Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ezra Pin
Haunted Mansion Madame Leota Pin
Everest pin 5
ATIS Mighty Eye Pin
Any 2005 Holiday Pins besides Mickey Ornament
Casey Jr. Pin
Mad Tea Party Pin

I have Mad Tea Party pin, Casey Jr. Pin, Traveling Stitch pin(it would have to take alot). I'm mostly looking for Stitch hat ( i can dream :cloud9: ) but i would like to see other offers you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter