DisneyWorld planner without hotel

anastasiaw

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a trip to DisneyWorld for a week in October for a family. We are going to stay off-site because we want more space. It's all adults and one kid. However we are heavily catering the trip to the child and he is all about the rides at the parks. So I could use some help with strategies and planning our Disney days - moreso of what rides to hit up first, second to ensure we optimize our time. I also would like to do at least one character dining so the kid gets that experience and we would like to attend the Halloween party. While I know there are tons of website and books about ride strategies and getting reservations, I just do not have time to comb through it. Unfortunately, I will be busy until about August. Do you all know of someone who will do this for me? I see there are tons of TAs but they require you to stay on-property. I am fine with paying someone a fee to help me because I understand time is valuable.

If you can give us more information I’m sure a lot of us here would chime in with ideas.
How old is the child?
How many days in each park are you thinking?
Hoppers?

Some TA's will work with you if you make a commissionable ticket purchase through them - you can certainly reach out to some TA's to see if that is the case.

No. There isn’t a legitimate service that will plan your Disney day for you aside from Disney’s VIP Tours ($$$$$).

Split up the load. Everyone handles/learns something. If you and the child are not the only ones there is no reason for you to shoulder the entire learning load.

It is easy to suffer from website overload when planning for a Disney trip. Unfortunately, the touring plans on most Disney planning websites assume you have access to Early Entry which is not the case for you since you are staying offsite. I've found that Disney Tourist Blog has some great touring advice with and without access to early entry, and with and without G+. That's the main source of information I'm using for planning my trip (also staying offsite). To keep yourself from being overwhelmed, I would recommend these 3 sources of information (in addition to this site):

1. Thrill-Data
2. Disney Tourist Blog
3. Ear Scouts on Youtube

There is plenty of information on those sites to keep you busy for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter