Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have a question about availability… I was looking for March but see no available at all for BC or YCmy dates… is that normal or does that just mean it’s gonna be super busy at that time. The prices for other deluxe resorts are really pricey too around 700-800 a night. I didn’t think prices were usually this high. Is this because of the 50th?

Y & B are often fully booked. Disney has raised all resort rates quite a bit the last 2 years. Deluxe resorts are $7-800. But moderates are $350. :scared1: And there are no discounts currently, so everyone is really feeling those increased rates. And sure, Disney is going to milk the 50th to take advantage of nostalgic feelings about WDW. I think they’ll hold off on discounts as long as they can. There are no discounts for October or November & discounts for December are only for AP holders & Florida residents from the 12-24. And yet the resorts are still pretty booked up.

Last edited:
I have a question about availability… I was looking for March but see no available at all for BC or YCmy dates… is that normal or does that just mean it’s gonna be super busy at that time. The prices for other deluxe resorts are really pricey too around 700-800 a night. I didn’t think prices were usually this high. Is this because of the 50th?

In general:

a) If there are any specials going on, the website sometimes defaults to one of the specials tabs. If there are no rooms left under that special price, it will tell you that there are no rooms available. So you have to make sure you click on the Room Only tab; if rooms are available at the non-discounted price, you will suddenly see availabilityl.

b) If you are booking a short stay, the website might tell you nothing is available. If you change your search to a longer stay, a room will be available. The website does not like short stays.

It's possible that neither of these things applies to the search for your stay and I'm not being helpful at all.

Y & B are often fully booked. Disney has raised all resort rates quite a bit the last 2 years. Deluxe resorts are $7-800. But moderates are $350. :scared1: And there are no discounts currently, so everyone is really feeling those increased rates. And sure, Disney is going to milk the 50th to take advantage of nostalgic feelings about WDW. I think they’ll hold off on discounts as long as they can. There are no discounts for October or November & discounts for December are only for AP holders & Florida residents from the 12-24. And yet the resorts are still pretty booked up.
Thanks! I haven’t looked at rates since 2 years ago so the price seemed like it jumped a lot! And yes was wondering about discounts… I usually find some but this time there was just nothing but rack rate… I have WDW as a back up plan in March but Japan is turning out to be cheaper… lol

In general:

a) If there are any specials going on, the website sometimes defaults to one of the specials tabs. If there are no rooms left under that special price, it will tell you that there are no rooms available. So you have to make sure you click on the Room Only tab; if rooms are available at the non-discounted price, you will suddenly see availabilityl.

b) If you are booking a short stay, the website might tell you nothing is available. If you change your search to a longer stay, a room will be available. The website does not like short stays.

It's possible that neither of these things applies to the search for your stay and I'm not being helpful at all.
That is helpful since I was looking for 9 nights straight… I’ll try for shorter and see if it is available..I usually go for split stays but wanted to avoid the hassle this time lol! Might be worth it and stay at MK area half the stay…

Is March super busy? I have never been during these dates and was hoping it wouldn’t be too bad since spring break seems different for a lot of places
Yes March is very popular as there are rolling Spring Breaks across the country all month followed by Easter.

Also 9 days crosses the magical week boundary. Disney starts their logical week on Sunday - Saturday. And if you are overlapping 2 weekends or part of 2 weekends that is often a complexity.

As you thought above try a split stay or shifting your dates slightly.

Dave

Arriving at BCV in a few weeks using a grocery delivery. Can someone confirm there is a regular drip coffeemaker in a studio before I order coffee? I seem to remember a pod style but I may be confusing that with a resort room.
TIA

Arriving at BCV in a few weeks using a grocery delivery. Can someone confirm there is a regular drip coffeemaker in a studio before I order coffee? I seem to remember a pod style but I may be confusing that with a resort room.
TIA
I was in a BCV studio in May 2021. we had a regular drip coffee pot.

Thanks. I was debating about switching our reservation to Yacht Club but I waited too long and it’s booked now for that week. Hopefully it’s not too bad. My husband is used to the Wilderness Lodge and said if this trip isn’t up to the same standard as there he won’t try another resort again. It took a lot of convincing to get him to agree to switching 🙃
We are usually Wilderness Lodge folks too. On our trip a couple weeks ago we stayed 5N @ Beach Club. It won us over big time. We actually liked it better than WL. A different vibe to be sure, but very relaxing, well laid out, pools (Main & quiet) are the best, and the proximity to EPCOT, HS and Skyliner is unbeatable. BC will be our new go to resort.

We had only a standard room reservation too. Made no special requests and got room 2585. A little walk from the main lobby, but a very short walk to the back elevator and the quiet pool and walkway to EPCOT. Posts 196 & 198 in the link below show pics with the room views.
Beach Club Room Views | Page 10 | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Have no fears about BC. It is AWEOME.

I've tried searching but didn't find an answer. Is there a printer at BCV that guests can use?

I've tried searching but didn't find an answer. Is there a printer at BCV that guests can use?
According to this, Beach Club — along with several other resorts — has a business center with printer services. It's part of the resort, not the villas, but anyone staying anywhere on Disney property can use it.

Of course, if anyone has first-hand experience with it, they may have more info. I just found this page quickly because I'd read an article about the resorts' business centers recently.

I think I used as printer at one time on a trip, and if I can remember correctly, there was a minimal charge per page.... but that was long ago....

Page 1928

We are arriving for a stay at YC 10/21 for a girls trip!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎃🎃🎃 we’ve stayed at BC but this is our first stay at YC.
Question: can I still place an order from Whole Foods to be delivered to my room? Or is it left with concierge? In the past pre Covid) my order was left in my room before I arrived at my resort. I know things are always changing on this policy. What is the latest?
TIA!

:welcome: back!

I'll add your trip to the Be Our Guest list on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

I forgot to include in my post that we will be celebrating our birthdays and our our 50th wedding anniversary when we visit in December 12-16th 2021.

I'll add these celebrations to your listing.

:goodvibes:

What construction?

:welcome: to this thread!

:)

Do you ever worry about snakes and critters sneaking into your room on the first floor with the patio door open? I know they say to stay out of the bushes, so it would just concern me with that right next to my room.

:welcome: to this forum!

:cool2:

How far is it to walk from BC to HS?

:welcome:

:cool1:

25-30 minutes

:welcome: to posting on this thread.

Thanks for your input.

:thumbsup2

Please add us in for 11/10-11/15 at the Beach Club!
We've been staying there the past 3 years - this year I wanted to change things up for my 7 & 4 year olds and booked a Cars suite at AOA for 10 days. My 7 year old was excited but looked at me and said "what about the Beach Club? Can we go there too?" I guess it's fair to say they've both been spoiled!

We usually rent points to stay in the Villas but of course availability is long gone and we've not had luck renting a confirmed reservation, so we're paying rack rate (Eekl!) for the first time ever for a standard room.

Myself, DSD and my mom just came back from a 6 day long girls trip for the 50th. We stayed in a Theme Park View studio at Bay Lake Tower, amazing view of the castle - but went for lunch at Beaches and Cream and sat outside saying "I miss it here so much!"... nowhere else comes close for us!

The only other place we're interested in trying out is the Poly, but our family of 5 is soon to be a family of 6 come April, so not sure how doable that would be with 5 plus an infant.

Anyhoo, beyond thrilled to be spending 5 days at our favorite spot next month!!

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the list.

:goodvibes:

I hope they are through soon as arriving the 19th.:yay:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:drinking:

I tried for Nov 6-10 and they were sold out. Got through at the 3 hour and 30 minute mark.

Sorry to hear that.

I'll add you to the list for November.

::yes::

Packed and ready to go for our 6:05 AM flight out of BDL tomorrow. Our SWA nonstop was "discontinued" back in August, so we now have a quick stop at BWI and should be on the ground at 11:30! Staying at the BCVs so if you see some Dunes Cove pool regulars from about 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM, that will be us! I'll be checking in every once in while so if you have any questions, fire away.

Packed and ready to go for our 6:05 AM flight out of BDL tomorrow. Our SWA nonstop was "discontinued" back in August, so we now have a quick stop at BWI and should be on the ground at 11:30! Staying at the BCVs so if you see some Dunes Cove pool regulars from about 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM, that will be us! I'll be checking in every once in while so if you have any questions, fire away.

If you happen to be talking to Mousekeeping, could you ask if getting a Keurig is possible while staying at BCV? No urgency, just if you happen to be calling them anyway.

I hate having to brew a whole pot of coffee when I’m the only coffee drinker, and I need to figure out what supplies to bring for our now-rescheduled-to-December trip. A Keurig would be so much easier than the Mr Coffee drip machines…

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter