Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Club level question for the YC experts: We previously stayed in a club level room overlooking the courtyard and we absolutely loved it. It was really close to the concierge desk, had a beautiful view, and was so peaceful when you sat on the patio. To date, it was our favorite Disney hotel room. We'd like to book the same room category this year, but I don't see an option to book Club Level Garden/Courtyard view. Am I correct in assuming that if we book a "resort view"club room, which is what this room is classified, we have a much better chance of overlooking the parking lot? I'm assuming we just got really lucky last time since it looks like there are only a few rooms that overlook the courtyard.

Club level question for the YC experts: We previously stayed in a club level room overlooking the courtyard and we absolutely loved it. It was really close to the concierge desk, had a beautiful view, and was so peaceful when you sat on the patio. To date, it was our favorite Disney hotel room. We'd like to book the same room category this year, but I don't see an option to book Club Level Garden/Courtyard view. Am I correct in assuming that if we book a "resort view"club room, which is what this room is classified, we have a much better chance of overlooking the parking lot? I'm assuming we just got really lucky last time since it looks like there are only a few rooms that overlook the courtyard.
In the past, I have requested the exact room I wanted and received it 2 out of last 3 times we have been to Disney. The last trip in November I received a room 2 doors down. My request was a WV room. If you know the room number let us know and a poster may know the room classification. It’s great when we have a room area we love.

So, either 5145-5147 or 5149-5151 would be perfect.

Do you know if these rooms have a daybed?
I know that 5145-5147 Water view rooms both had a day bed in the past and should still have day beds but you should verify with Disney Signature Services (DSS) by having them call the Regatta Club directly to verify.

Dave

In the past, I have requested the exact room I wanted and received it 2 out of last 3 times we have been to Disney. The last trip in November I received a room 2 doors down. My request was a WV room. If you know the room number let us know and a poster may know the room classification. It’s great when we have a room area we love.
Thanks for the info! It was room 5152. I’ll attach pics so you can see why it’s my favorite 😍 IMG_5340.jpegIMG_5343.jpegIMG_5344.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5341.jpeg
    IMG_5341.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5343.jpeg
    IMG_5343.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5344.jpeg
    IMG_5344.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 7

We'd like to book the same room category this year, but I don't see an option to book Club Level Garden/Courtyard view. Am I correct in assuming that if we book a "resort view"club room, which is what this room is classified,
The Standard, Woods, and Garden are all now part of the single Resort View category. Do you recall seeing the Gazebo or the area around the YC Crescent Lake. You could technical get one of what would be the old 3 categories by default.

After you book your reservation you can call Disney Signature Services (DSS) and request a more specific range of rooms once we can confirm what you saw outside from your room. They can add this request to your reservation for Exmples: 5152,5150,5154,5148.

Dave

The Standard, Woods, and Garden are all now part of the single Resort View category. Do you recall seeing the Gazebo or the area around the YC Crescent Lake. You could technical get one of what would be the old 3 categories by default.

After you book your reservation you can call Disney Signature Services (DSS) and request a more specific range of rooms once we can confirm what you saw outside from your room. They can add this request to your reservation for Exmples: 5152,5150,5154,5148.

Dave
Thank you! Yes, I’m pretty sure there was a gazebo. I’ve posted the pics of our view above. I’m 99.9% certain it was room 5152, but you guys would probably know better! It was a while ago.

Thanks for the info! It was room 5152. I’ll attach pics so you can see why it’s my favorite 😍 View attachment 855956View attachment 855957View attachment 855958
As I am looking at the pictures, it might be classified as WV. If you chat with signature services in the MDE app they might tell you what category the room falls under or you could call. It’s worth a try. Beautiful room. My favorite room is 5227 or in that row. Dave 006 gave good info. I did exactly what Dave006 told you when I wanted 5227. I did the whole row of rooms. Dave006 May have told me to do that.

Thank you! Yes, I’m pretty sure there was a gazebo. I’ve posted the pics of our view above. I’m 99.9% certain it was room 5152, but you guys would probably know better! It was a while ago.

According to the room map on page 1, as well as Dee’s YC room view thread, 5152 was previously a garden view.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/yacht-club-room-views.3057924/. (Post #3)

Disney’s announcement last year said garden & standard views were being combined into the new resort view category. So I’d expect that room to be resort view, but no first hand knowledge. Len Testa has posted that he was working with Disney to get the new categories for all the rooms, so you could check Touring Plans & see what they have it listed for.

I have always booked waterview CL at YC except twice. Once I booked standard & got a view of the dumpster. The other time I booked garden view & had a beautiful view of the back entrance & side view of the boat dock. Waterview wasn’t available with the BB when I booked. But I’m seriously thinking of changing to a regular WV room. I don’t seem to have good luck with room requests. I just can’t pay for a category with more rooms I’d be unhappy with than ones I would like. Or knowing I could get a dumpster view & someone gets gazebo view for the same category & cost.

I’m 99.9% certain it was room 5152, but you guys would probably know better! It was a while ago.
That or the other 2 rooms next to it: 5150, 5148. Room 5154 is right next to the exit stairs and the stair facade sticks out a little in front of 5154.
As I am looking at the pictures, it might be classified as WV.
Definitely not a WV. The pictures @dk413 posted are right near the balcony and looking left toward Crescent Lake. Disney quotes WV as what you see directly out your balcony and not looking left or right. Yes these rooms have a great relatively quite views.

Room 5163 is also great room it has no balcony just windows on the side and a long entry way. It used to be a Standard view of you can believe that (same as the dumpster views and over the noisy front Portico). It is on the other side of the stairs from 5154. Both are great as they are at the end of the short hallway.
My favorite room is 5227 or in that row.
It does have a good view. Is that (1) of the King rooms?

Dave

That or the other 2 rooms next to it: 5150, 5148. Room 5154 is right next to the exit stairs and the stair facade sticks out a little in front of 5154.

Definitely not a WV. The pictures @dk413 posted are right near the balcony and looking left toward Crescent Lake. Disney quotes WV as what you see directly out your balcony and not looking left or right. Yes these rooms have a great relatively quite views.

Room 5163 is also great room it has no balcony just windows on the side and a long entry way. It used to be a Standard view of you can believe that (same as the dumpster views and over the noisy front Portico). It is on the other side of the stairs from 5154. Both are great as they are at the end of the short hallway.

It does have a good view. Is that (1) of the King rooms?

Dave
Yes king room and 5215 is also a king room. I had both of them. Direct view of the pool and lake. Boardwalk in the background. Views of skyliner in the distance and Epcot fireworks at night

Last edited:
But I’m seriously thinking of changing to a regular WV room. I don’t seem to have good luck with room requests. I just can’t pay for a category with more rooms I’d be unhappy with than ones I would like. Or knowing I could get a dumpster view & someone gets gazebo view for the same category & cost.
This is my thought exactly. I think I'm leaning towards WV too for that exact reason.

I just changed from BC Resort View to YC Water View for our June trip. Questioning my sanity now. Talk me down off the ledge, friends. 🤪
Wonderful choice. You will have an updated room, no carpets, nice view of lake, pool and Epcot fireworks. CM’s at YC CL are wonderful.

Great choice. Guaranteed full balcony and YC has some amazing water view rooms.
That's what I was thinking! We've done the Juliet balcony at BC before and I really missed the evenings looking out over the water (or the mornings with coffee). I've put in a request for a Crescent Lake view. 🤞

Wonderful choice. You will have an updated room, no carpets, nice view of lake, pool and Epcot fireworks. CM’s at YC CL are wonderful.
Oh nice! I was concerned about whether or not they had been updated. (Guess I should look at some pics! It's been a hot minute since we've been to Disney.) Alas, unfortunately no CL for us this time. 🙃

That's what I was thinking! We've done the Juliet balcony at BC before and I really missed the evenings looking out over the water (or the mornings with coffee). I've put in a request for a Crescent Lake view. 🤞

Oh nice! I was concerned about whether or not they had been updated. (Guess I should look at some pics! It's been a hot minute since we've been to Disney.) Alas, unfortunately no CL for us this time. 🙃

Are you going this June or 2025? The rooms were updated in 2016, they’re scheduled to be done next January to May. They’re still fine tho. Just spots just need some paint & a little refresh.

Are you going this June or 2025? The rooms were updated in 2016, they’re scheduled to be done next January to May. They’re still fine tho. Just spots just need some paint & a little refresh.
This June, so we'll miss the new-new revamp. I think the last time we were at YC, they had those wee ship wheel headboards. 🤔 So definitely updated since we were last there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter