Disney's Wish

I got to see Wish today and from the moment I saw it I was impressed with the animation and the way they drew it was really beautiful and when Wish begins you'll notice the intro is modeled after Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs's intro with the storybook and also the debut episode of Disney's Elena Of Avalor in the opening scene where Elena begins her story. On Asha herself Ariana DeBose shows her talent well and you can see a lot of Ariana in Asha and Chris Pine is flawless as the king and where Chris Pine and Ariana DeBose shine is in the song At All Costs which has an R&B feel to it and with Chris's singing talents Chris Pine could easily be an R&B singer. I think Asha is a great role model for girls because she wants to be independent but like me Asha never agrees with anything people say to her and wants to do things her own way and I think that's why she was so eager to meet the king. I loved the This Wish scene and was singing along when it began and it's a really inspiring song. I would've watched the rest of Wish but I had to eat dinner but from what I saw of Wish it's great
I ran into an Asha meet & greet at Epcot last month. Wish I had taken a picture of her from afar. I had not seen the movie at that time, but I recognized her from the ads.

I didn't realize Chris Pine was the king. No wonder the character was so charismatic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter