Disney's Princesses on Ice!!

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Okay so how is the show? Chrissi Pooh, her DD and DM and myself are going to see it tomorrow morning. I can not wait to go see it.

Anyone else been to the show yet?

We saw it in February and really enjoyed it. The first half has several short segments with the princesses, Snow White, Ariel, Mulan, etc. Then the second half was the story of Cinderella. It is little girl heaven. Have fun!

It's just about the usual Princess skating around with their groupies... If you've seen a show with Princesses before with other ice shows, you have seen the majority of it.

That being said, we couldn't pass up bringing DDs to go see it. I just hope you're not packed in like sardines like we were.. :)

Taking DD to the same show tomorow morning! See ya there! My DD loves the princess and she loves Disney's ice shows.

Remember, this is MY opinion....

I've seen several of the Disney on Ice shows, and have seen the Wizard of Oz on ice (not disney)...the Wiz was probably the best one...

The "Princess" show strikes me as nothing more than a way for Disney to pry some more dollars out of our hands....in the same manner as all of the "II" movies/videos Disney has been cranking out lately (Cinderella II, Lion King II, Jungle Book II). They contain nothing new, just a rehash of the old story.

The Princess show is like a K-Tel Greatest Hits album. If you get this reference, it shows how old you are.

We've got all these costumes/props lying around...let's put them all on ice just to make more $$$$.

Again, this is MY opinion. be nice.

Why Steven, I am always nice. :) I respect your opinion!!

Sdoane - see ya there! :) Nice to see another local DIS'er!

JF - umm yeah okay, tell us how you really feel dear. :teeth:

Melk - thanks for your reply. :)

Our family has seen several of the Disney on Ice shows - Jungle Adventures, 100 Years of Magic, Toy Story 2 & Disney Princesses. We have enjoyed them all but our favorite was the Princesses one. We have a DD4 (who was 3 at the time) and she just LOVES the Princesses so it was very special to take her. Everyone will have their own opinions, but if you have little ones the show will be very magical for them.

Jill

Originally posted by jfulcer
Hey, that's Mr Purse Clutcher to you!!!

Oh please forgive me oh wonderful one. Mr Purse Clutching Caption This *a-pinching and a-hugging* GOD.

How's that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter