Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

I don't have any answers for you but just wanted to say we are kindred spirits...I'd be figuring it to that detail as well! I will say when we've gone to Scat Cat it's been pretty instantaneous but it's always been in the late morning or early afternoon...don't know if there's a morning rush.
I read your last TR - fabulous information and looked like a great time! Thanks!

Does anyone know about how long the bus trips are to the parks in the morning? We've never stayed here before so I wanted to plan out time to leave the room.

Thanks!

Is it possible to buy a Magic Band 2, not the plus, at the gift shop? i want to get a new one but I'd ràther not pay shipping....and I want to have it setup before i hit the parks.
Thanks!

Is it possible to buy a Magic Band 2, not the plus, at the gift shop? i want to get a new one but I'd ràther not pay shipping....and I want to have it setup before i hit the parks.
Thanks!
They have some Pluses and some older versions too.

Andre

Does anyone have the music from the smart tvs when they're first turned on? They play a couple of different jazzy music tracks.

Does anyone have the music from the smart tvs when they're first turned on? They play a couple of different jazzy music tracks.
I know there are several youtube channels that have it. Do a search there and you should find it.

can someone please check to see if egg whites, unsweetened apple sauce and Blueberries are available in the Sassagoula food court for me? I have numerous dietary restrictions and while it might be boring to eat the same thing 3 times a day, every single day for 2 weeks, I'll be very happy if I don't need to be the one cooking! The extra care the kitchen staff provided in January 2020 made me cry (and gain about 10 lbs!) I'm really hoping they'll be able to take care of me again but I can survive if those 3 items are in stock.

Anybody know what time I can get coffee at the refillable mug station? Gotta get my rope drop stategy in order.:)

Love this resort, just back from another stay there. Had sent in a room request with TP for building 3 or 4. Was placed in building 7, and was not super pleased about it, but Grace at the Front Desk was superb and spent an extra 40 minutes with me checking various options, and finally found a room in building 3 for us, and it was fantastic.

Love everything about this resort, and hope to be back again soon!!

Do the showers still have the shampoo and conditioner pumps in them? Just want to be sure since I am working on a packing list for my trip in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter