Disney's HalloweenTime - Are the Decorations Down?

ScooterL

DIS Veteran
Now that it's November...what has happened to all of the decorations for Disney's HalloweenTime? Are the candy corn letters gone in front of DCA? Are the Mickey and friends pumpkins over the entrance gone?

Have any of the Christmas decorations started going up?

ScooterL said:
Now that it's November...what has happened to all of the decorations for Disney's HalloweenTime?

They have been taken down.

Are the candy corn letters gone in front of DCA?

Yes. They have been replaced by red and white stripes on the California letters... like Candy Canes. Goofy is in a weird pose hanging off the top of the last "A" and some character, (Mickey I think) was hanging off the "C", but I didn't walk over and look when we park hopped today.

Are the Mickey and friends pumpkins over the entrance gone?

Yes, those are gone too.
And the huge Jack 'o' Mickey in Town Square is gone as well.

Along with all the jack 'o' lanterns in the Main St upper windows and shop windows... and all the orange and yellow bunting is gone.

Have any of the Christmas decorations started going up?

Many have gone up already in New Orleans Square... and some are up in Main Street windows, near the entrance to Frontierland and along the small San Francisco section of DCA, between Highway 49 and Route 66 and some at the entrance to Fliks 'Fun' Fair.
We didn't walk inside. But the candy cane and Santa are up over the Fliks - Fair entrance.

Wow, they didn't waste anytime.. I can't wait to go and see all the christmas stuff now.

yea, they are very quick in taking it down... one day the pumpkin was not there, then all of sudden, all the pumpkins appeared like wildfire :P

Thats so sad that they have taken the decorations down. It was so cool having a halloween at Disneyland. Oh well... Time moves on I guess. I just wish I could see the Xmas decorations right now. But I wont be there till june. So I am counting on all you disboarders to post xmas pics for all to see. :banana:

I was shocked by how quickly stuff went down. We were there Nov 1st and the Candy Cane CALIFORNIA was up. Christmas was full swing in New Orleans, and also in the gift shops (well, at least the CANDY shops :banana: ). I also remember Christmas wreaths in the circle between the Boden Bakery and Golden Dreams at DCA.

We still saw signs of Halloween too though. They still had jack o lanterns up in the 'hub' type thing at DCA. The giant pumpkin was still up at DL (they were filming a commerical there it seemed. 2 kids in costumes and a gathering of film crews and their gear). I'm sure there were more.

Another^Dimension said:
^^^
A HalloweenTime 2007 commercial perhaps? :)

Maybe for 2007, Disney might want to try Mickey's Halloween Treat (3) at Disneyland? :confused3

That's the only thing we could think of too???? A commercial for next years promos. It was mid day and they had that whole sidewalk area by the giant pumpkin roped off, had up the big 'screens' (for the glare or whatever), some camera crews, and a slew of people. Two little kids in (non-Disney) costumes were goofing around in front of the pumpkin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter