Disney's current financing rates...Anyone know???

tinkrbells

Faith, trust, & a little Pixie Dust
Hello!

When I contacted DVC 2 weeks ago about possibly buying into VWL, the current rates for 5 to 10 yr financing was 10.95%. Does anyone know if that rate is the same or has it come down?

It would be great if it has come down, anyone have any idea?:confused:

tinkrbells

I just got an e-mail from DVC stating that Wilderness Lodge was almost sold out and that Fianaancing was as low as 8.5 % for qualified buyers. I was wondering if all the DVC property was at this rate.

Tigger

We received the note on the 8.5% also. I assumed it was at all the resorts but let's see if anyone knows for sure.

Does the note say anything other than 8.5%? What other kind of info does it give?
My DVC rep is out until Tuesday. When did you guys get this message about the rate and should I call today????
Please HELP!!!

tinkrbells:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I recieved a letter in the mail on Saturday about purchasing at VWL, it stated the 8.5 % rate as long as you purchased a minimum of 50 points.

The offer is addressed to DVC members, which indicates you must have a ownership interest. Will not hurt to call and ask!
ralphd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter