Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am winging it based on when I'm not in meetings ;). I'm West Coast anyways, so it is pretty much never morning in the 407 when I call! I use the nonscientific method of looking at fluctuations in AP and other availability, which obviously has nothing to do with BB. I will keep trying, but since they are booking BB as a package unless you specifically tell them you want room only, and not a package, I worry that it's a little late to expect much.
Don’t give up some agents are better than others at “finding” availability.

Have to say I have a warm fuzzy feeling when I think of BWI cl. It’s just a small cozy lounge with a great attentive staff,. They also do out of the box things midday when quiet like those blue drinks, ducks and other things,,,,

Keep trying!

PS it is my travel to,Paris Day!

Disneyland pix coming Monday!
Have so much fun!! Looking forward to pics!

I got my son a Nespresso machine after his last cl stay in 2021. I got a Vertuo from Macy’s.com . They have great sales and you can get cash back from rakuten. He didn’t care for frothers at first but asked for one later so I had to buy separately.

They had a coffee advent calendar one year (Nespresso.com)and that was fun trying a different coffee every day!

He likes the Starbucks pods you can get at Target. He likes Colombian and Pikes Peak.

I don’t care for Nespresso , I just like coffee from a pot. Poly cl has the best coffee currently for those like me.
Haha yes. Poly coffee can't be beat. I compare all lounges to it.

All this positive talk of Boardwalk’s club level has us interested but we’ve never stayed there so would appreciate any insight to the following - how close are the CL resort view rooms to the lounge vs the lobby/exit to Epcot/buses, do any CL resort view rooms offer walk in shower upon request, and is there anywhere on property (beach bar, cs, CL itself) that offers chicken tenders and/or Mickey waffles? Thank you so much in advance!!

Last edited:
... how close are the CL resort view rooms to the lounge vs the lobby/exit to Epcot/buses
All regular CL rooms except 5 Deluxe CL rooms on the 3rd floor are on the same floor as the lounge. The CL section is "L" shaped from the doors of the Inn Keeper's Club to the end of the lower section of the "L" around the corner looking towards Epcot. The CL entrance is about 10 rooms away from the Elevator lobby on the 4th floor.

Note: The 14 Garden Cottages with CL access are in the courtyard by the quite pool.

that offers chicken tenders and/or Mickey waffles?
Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk has a Children's Mickey Waffle on it's Breakfast to go menu. The BC Market also offers regular and plant based Mickey Waffles for breakfast. Hurricane Hanna's Waterside Bar offers Children Chicken tenders.

The exit to Epcot and HS via the Friend Ships on the Boardwalk are just down the steps from the lobby. The buses are available out the lobby doors and down to the left via a covered walkway.

Dave

Oh we are staying in a Marriott. We have cl access and they moved it from 8th floor with balcony view of the Eiffel Tower to a room of off of the restaurant separated by curtains. Wasn’t happy bout that.

It’s a very light cl. Coffee at least is good! It isn’t until you don’t stay at a Disney resort, Disney cl that you do see the differences in “caring about the guest”! I had to ask 3 times for bedding for my sofa sleeper. When room key wouldn’t work they refused to replace last night. I was able to get today. It appears they have trained and untrained staff so it really depends on who you ask for stuff from. Yep,it’s a bigger disparity than even the Disney phone line staff 😂😅😁

Breakfast is breads, fruit, yogurt, nuts , raisins , juices n coffee. Very small selection but everything is fresh at least.

An infrequently discussed CL option... the Tonga Suites at Polynesian. From a recent trip.

Tonga has a "mini lounge' which has some very basic offerings. Most will find themselves making the walk to Hawaii for more normal CL type offerings, but having a few things handy is nice.

Here's a view of the lounge, which is on the second floor. This was afternoon snacks... fruit, bagged chips, cookies, Nespresso machine, various sodas and water in the fridge. They do a really nice job with the decor and flowers here, IMHO.

IMG_8240.jpeg

The view looking the other way. Tonga is a tiny longhouse - every room is steps away from this mini-lounge.
IMG_8216.jpeg

Perhaps oddly, they don't put out coffee in the mornings here - you only have this machine. You need to walk to Hawaii for a basic cup of coffee (I'm in the minority and don't love Nespresso). Yogurt options included Oikos and Dannon Greek. There was usually water next to the sodas (there is some there it's just further back in the fridge). Beer is in the fridge in the evenings. Beer options are Miller Lite, Jai Alai, Longboard, Blue Moon, Bud Lite, and Stella Artois.
IMG_8209.jpeg

Some cool original resort artwork.
IMG_8263.jpeg

They did such an amazing job with the 2020 renovations here, in my humble opinion. If even places like Tower Club feel a little on the cheap side, Tonga doesn't feel cheap - the fit/finishes used in the lounge and rooms seem higher end than other places.
IMG_8210.jpeg

IMG_8239.jpeg

IMG_8218.jpeg

IMG_8295.jpeg

IMG_8296.jpeg

IMG_8306.jpeg

Evening wines and cordials...nice of them to provide both glassware and plastic.

IMG_8272.jpeg

Whites in a cooler...

IMG_8307.jpeg

A typical evening spread...for anything else you'll want to head to Hawaii....
IMG_8305.jpeg

From another evening....I mean, how good is the decor here...
IMG_8354.jpeg

A typical breakfast spread... I find it interesting with Disney's "environmental focus" these days they've moved to the individual plastic cereal options here and in Hawaii. Don't get me wrong, I like them better than the large containers that tended to spill, just an interesting choice. For breakfast you're pretty much limited to bananas, apples, cereal, yogurt in the fridge, and light pastries.
IMG_8322.jpeg

Desserts one evening...
IMG_8273.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter