• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I asked for you!! Tomorrow is shrimp cous cous, chicken corn chowder, bbq meatballs and jollaf rice. Enjoy!!!!

They said hello!!!!! 👋🏻 Miss you! Hope to meet up sometime soon!
Oh, how nice of you. Thanks!!! Love the meatballs and chowder. Enjoy tonight!!! Maybe we will bump into each other tomorrow.

I asked for you!! Tomorrow is shrimp cous cous, chicken corn chowder, bbq meatballs and jollaf rice. Enjoy!!!!

They said hello!!!!! 👋🏻 Miss you! Hope to meet up sometime soon!
I LOVE that rice! It’s terribly addictive, lol. Hope you enjoyed!

Maybe someone can answer this one for me...

We arrive in 33 days to Board Walk Inn Club Level. Because we're from our of country (Canada), we wont get our Magic Band+ until we arrive. Does this mean we need to go to the normal front desk first to pick them up before we can head upstairs? We wont be able to access the space without a band or key card, correct?

Thanks for your help :)

Maybe someone can answer this one for me...

We arrive in 33 days to Board Walk Inn Club Level. Because we're from our of country (Canada), we wont get our Magic Band+ until we arrive. Does this mean we need to go to the normal front desk first to pick them up before we can head upstairs? We wont be able to access the space without a band or key card, correct?

Thanks for your help :)

There is a place in MDE to unlock the door with your phone, it’s in the my resort section, same place you see your room number, check bus times etc. So as long as you’ve done online check in, you should be able to use your phone to open the door.

Also, since you’re CL, the CM desk on the 4th floor may have your bands. I’ve always had mine shipped so I’m not sure how it works for that, sorry. But as long as you arrive between 7 am - 10 pm, you can go right to the 4th floor CM desk for check in. You use the regular elevator & don’t need your MB to get to the CM desk area.

Edit to add: Even if they don’t have your MBs, they can give you key cards til you get them.

Last edited:

There is a place in MDE to unlock the door with your phone, it’s in the my resort section, same place you see your room number, check bus times etc. So as long as you’ve done online check in, you should be able to use your phone to open the door.

Also, since you’re CL, the CM desk on the 4th floor may have your bands. I’ve always had mine shipped so I’m not sure how it works for that, sorry. But as long as you arrive between 7 am - 10 pm, you can go right to the 4th floor CM desk for check in. You use the regular elevator & don’t need your MB to get to the CM desk area.

Edit to add: Even if they don’t have your MBs, they can give you key cards til you get them.
Thank you!!!

Just booked a bounceback--1) due to no availability at any of the EPCOT resorts for our dates in late June or early September; 2) the construction uncertainty over at the GF; and 3) the utter chaos that we've always found over at the King Kamehameha Club (Poly is easily our favorite resort but also our least favorite Club Level. Hawaii just always seems so congested, loud, and for lack of a better word, competitive)--We finally decided to venture over to the Contemporary for a 5 night resort view stay in September. We've never stayed in the tower before and have only stayed 1 night in the Garden Wing in the past. So despite still not wanting to deal with those elevators day in day out, we decided we were missing out and are now excited for a new experience (the 35% discount vs. the 10% AP discount
may have also played a minor role in our decision, haha)

We originally booked 5 nights club level for the Grand Floridian as part of our trip but budget restraints meant we have changed to 5 nights dvc at GFV. We wanted a treat for our anniversary and I tried to book 1 night club at GF but they only had availability for suites so we have booked a night club level at the Polynesian.

The stay is after our WL one and before our GFV one and the CM who booked the nights stay said that we could use the lounge for breakfast even if our room is not ready and until the following evening. We will need to check out of the Poly and into GFV. Will our lounge access stop when we check into the GFV?

We originally booked 5 nights club level for the Grand Floridian as part of our trip but budget restraints meant we have changed to 5 nights dvc at GFV. We wanted a treat for our anniversary and I tried to book 1 night club at GF but they only had availability for suites so we have booked a night club level at the Polynesian.

The stay is after our WL one and before our GFV one and the CM who booked the nights stay said that we could use the lounge for breakfast even if our room is not ready and until the following evening. We will need to check out of the Poly and into GFV. Will our lounge access stop when we check into the GFV?
You will have access to the lounge until the end of your check out day, even if you’ve already checked out. Enjoy!

Just putting this here for future reference for me...
Tuesday desserts were the cheetah mouse things, banana tarts, cookie bars with icing and sprinkles and one other thing I will have to ask the husband. Don't think I got pics in the evening.

Wednesday breakfast was another scramble egg dish (with spinach or something) and the sticky toffee nut buns.

Just booked a bounceback--1) due to no availability at any of the EPCOT resorts for our dates in late June or early September; 2) the construction uncertainty over at the GF; and 3) the utter chaos that we've always found over at the King Kamehameha Club (Poly is easily our favorite resort but also our least favorite Club Level. Hawaii just always seems so congested, loud, and for lack of a better word, competitive)--We finally decided to venture over to the Contemporary for a 5 night resort view stay in September. We've never stayed in the tower before and have only stayed 1 night in the Garden Wing in the past. So despite still not wanting to deal with those elevators day in day out, we decided we were missing out and are now excited for a new experience (the 35% discount vs. the 10% AP discount
This was me as well last week when I booked our Bounce Back for September. There was nothing at all available on Crescent Lake for seven nights in the date range I needed. We ended up with a TPV one bedroom suite at CR. I was stunned that they gave us the full 35% off. I know we won't spend as much time at Food&Wine while staying at CR as we would if at YC/BC/BWI, but I'm very happy with what we booked. I've never had such good luck with a BB offer.

We tried booking a bounceback for December and no Club Level rooms were available. 🙁

Last night, Wednesday, at AKL club lounge (pics below). Also, a family was in there and the wife went to elevator twice and came back with guests. Ended up having a group of 9, two families. But the ones she brought up didn't have magic bands. And they sat there partaking all night. She even led the kids all down to the arcade and then the 4 adults continued having drinks. Not cool!

Attachments

• 20240403_181445.jpg
    20240403_181445.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240403_181408.jpg
    20240403_181408.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I apologize if this has been asked in the past. However, we are in need of opinions. If you were given the choice between a Turret Suite w/Club Access at the Yacht Club or a 2-bedroom Suite Club Level at the Boardwalk, which would you choose and why? Thank you from an indecisive family of 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter