Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Wanted to share some photos from our stay at BC. Wasn’t able to get much bc it was usually very crowded. The pot roast and mashed potatoes were one of the best things we had all week.

Attachments

• D692E96F-BC30-4FF1-844C-A358DDEB9C99.jpeg
    D692E96F-BC30-4FF1-844C-A358DDEB9C99.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 60
  • EC139A68-D39C-4CE8-B965-2F07E76FFDA6.jpeg
    EC139A68-D39C-4CE8-B965-2F07E76FFDA6.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 2DC320B5-14C8-4F0F-92E1-1857D166989C.jpeg
    2DC320B5-14C8-4F0F-92E1-1857D166989C.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 54
  • C9D06D05-2AD2-482E-A179-915758ACCA7F.jpeg
    C9D06D05-2AD2-482E-A179-915758ACCA7F.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 9C801753-2B11-432D-B830-E8E878936CF0.jpeg
    9C801753-2B11-432D-B830-E8E878936CF0.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 74953ED9-6221-4C44-B8CC-94FBE74D2E27.jpeg
    74953ED9-6221-4C44-B8CC-94FBE74D2E27.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 09433DD3-A883-417B-AD71-27F7196B1015.jpeg
    09433DD3-A883-417B-AD71-27F7196B1015.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 60
  • A108A52B-7C6C-4CA4-82BD-019D4C9A01B3.jpeg
    A108A52B-7C6C-4CA4-82BD-019D4C9A01B3.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 60
We transferred from BC CL to WL yesterday. My DD’s bff is here with us and she left her AirPods in our BC room. She was able to track them and it showed they were in the room but they wouldn’t let us look. The CM did go in and look and couldn’t find them. We filled out a lost item claim so hopefully they get back to her.

Also asked about the CL add on here
Those suckered are hard to find. My son lost his in the room, ended up being wedged behind the head board. I long gave up but my husband was determined to find them. I could see how a CM didn't see them, but if the room wasn't occupied it would have been nice if you could look too. Did they turn up?

Wanted to share some photos from our stay at BC. Wasn’t able to get much bc it was usually very crowded. The pot roast and mashed potatoes were one of the best things we had all week.
Looks so good and I love the new rug in the lounge! What day of the week was the pot roast we are going for the weekend next week and trying to figure out if the 3 day rotation will get us on our night we have hoop dee doo :(

Those suckered are hard to find. My son lost his in the room, ended up being wedged behind the head board. I long gave up but my husband was determined to find them. I could see how a CM didn't see them, but if the room wasn't occupied it would have been nice if you could look too. Did they turn up?
Yea we were standing outside the door pinging them but could hear as they are stuck in the bed furthest from the door and the CM wouldn't let us in to look ourselves. They have to still be in the bed as the tracking shows they haven't moved. Kind of concerning that they must not clean the beds very well. I requested a deep clean of the room hoping they will turn up.

Looks so good and I love the new rug in the lounge! What day of the week was the pot roast we are going for the weekend next week and trying to figure out if the 3 day rotation will get us on our night we have hoop dee doo :(
The pot roast was Monday.

We got there on Sunday and there was chicken with olives, couscous, and a mac and cheese bar.

We also stopped in on Tuesday evening and had some yummy chicken tacos and hot dogs.

Yea we were standing outside the door pinging them but could hear as they are stuck in the bed furthest from the door and the CM wouldn't let us in to look ourselves. They have to still be in the bed as the tracking shows they haven't moved. Kind of concerning that they must not clean the beds very well. I requested a deep clean of the room hoping they will turn up.

The pot roast was Monday.

We got there on Sunday and there was chicken with olives, couscous, and a mac and cheese bar.

We also stopped in on Tuesday evening and had some yummy chicken tacos and hot dogs.
Thanks so much !

Club Crew - Moving away from some of the recent lounge disappointments at DW, have any of you stayed club @ Grand Californian lately? Did the offerings (and craziness) compare well to our lounges? We are looking to give it a try early 2024. Thanks!

We were there from Saturday-Tuesday a couple of weeks ago. I think the menu restarts one of those nights bc we got the pot roast and pulled pork on Saturday and then again on Monday. We had the mac n cheese (and the stuff that goes with it - can’t remember what it was) on Sunday. Tuesday was the tacos and salmon. I was bummed bc one of the CMs told us it was his favorite- but we had to drive home earlier in the day.

Maybe they were hungry?
I'd surmise they planned to stay out late(er) than dessert hour. On late Epcot nights, for example, there's no food at all. Everything in the park closes at 9pm. Just about the only edible at all is prepackaged snacks in the gift shop. Multiple times, I have resorted to getting off-property carry out because there is just nothing available almost anywhere on-WDW property after 10pm, at least in terms of restaurants.

Even just staying in the park until park close at 9pm, and traveling via bus, it can be hard to get back to the CL before 10pm, and MK is regularly open until 10pm.

The general topic of 'other people take too much food' comes up fairly often in this thread, but not concern over the people who consume 2glasses wine every day plus a mimosa? At WDW a bottle of wine starts at about $50, which = 8 Mickey bars. The concern seems a bit misplaced, IMO.

The general topic of 'other people take too much food' comes up fairly often in this thread, but not concern over the people who consume 2glasses wine every day plus a mimosa? At WDW a bottle of wine starts at about $50, which = 8 Mickey bars. The concern seems a bit misplaced, IMO.
I think in this particular case it was because of 3 people grabbing arguably a huge amount of dessert stuff that there was no way they could ingest - with the caveat that there could have been a bunch of people in the room. For me, I am more likely to feel a twinge of annoyance when someone clears out a whole tray or hot plate when it’s pretty full to start and there are people in line behind them (my manners would not allow that, personally - I’ve seen this, but only twice), but as long as things get filled, it isn’t a big deal. And to be clear, I’d be annoyed if someone moseyed over and snagged an entire bottle of wine, too, although I’d clearly have no business being annoyed with how much wine I drink in CL 🤣!

One of my big CL pet peeves is wine related, too. Nothing drives me crazier than when I go to pour a nice glass and the person who used it before me took it all except a small sip. Rather than leave the practically empty bottle out on the counter for it to be seen or alert a CM, they put the near empty bottle away for the next unsuspecting guest.

It makes me irrationally angry.

One of my big CL pet peeves is wine related, too. Nothing drives me crazier than when I go to pour a nice glass and the person who used it before me took it all except a small sip. Rather than leave the practically empty bottle out on the counter for it to be seen or alert a CM, they put the near empty bottle away for the next unsuspecting guest.

It makes me irrationally angry.
Lol that's not only on CL, happens in my house all the time, with all the things. Makes me batty!

I shall join in the irrationally angry group---I was in the Innkeeper's Lounge this Tuesday and a mother was chastising a CM because there wasn't enough food during the "light offerings" for her teenage son 🤬 . I was quite happily surprised that there were fresh veggies, hummus, pita chips (bagged), bagged pretzels/popcorn/Cracker Jacks/Doritos/2 kinds of kettle chips, uncrustables in addition to fresh apples, tangerines, bananas, three kinds of cookies...but wait! also 4 large apothecary glass jars of candy, refrigerated yogurt, bagged apple slices and baby carrots (and said son had detritus from one of everything on the table). The poor cast member was polite and professional (I was not so quietly muttering ADR!!) and I'm wondering if Mama Bear realized how foolish she appeared...and that the Lounge does not need to stand in for an actual meal, especially for a growing teen. Sigh...

I shall join in the irrationally angry group---I was in the Innkeeper's Lounge this Tuesday and a mother was chastising a CM because there wasn't enough food during the "light offerings" for her teenage son 🤬 . I was quite happily surprised that there were fresh veggies, hummus, pita chips (bagged), bagged pretzels/popcorn/Cracker Jacks/Doritos/2 kinds of kettle chips, uncrustables in addition to fresh apples, tangerines, bananas, three kinds of cookies...but wait! also 4 large apothecary glass jars of candy, refrigerated yogurt, bagged apple slices and baby carrots (and said son had detritus from one of everything on the table). The poor cast member was polite and professional (I was not so quietly muttering ADR!!) and I'm wondering if Mama Bear realized how foolish she appeared...and that the Lounge does not need to stand in for an actual meal, especially for a growing teen. Sigh...
Sounds very entitled. Poor CM, I could never do that job. Mickey would have had me tossed out very quickly.

I don’t think you were the irrational one!!!

We are just back from Poly CL. While we always will love Poly and always have a great time at WDW, we did not love CL this time. Overcrowded, inexperienced and sometimes downright rude staff. Many requests were met with almost hostility or annoyance. Running out of so many things with answers like “we don’t have anyone to go get more Coke” (for 2 days). I felt anxious the whole time and it was very chaotic and overcrowded many days. I didn’t witness a lot of bad guest behavior but certainly had my share of bad CM behavior/attitude. Sadly, we’ll never stay Poly CL again.

this is the reason we stopped going to the MK dessert parties under the ceiling of the plaza; we always booked probably first because our name was always first in the CMs clipboard; our seats were great and right at the rail and nobody could stand in front of of us blocking our view, Now this went on for the first few years of the party(we started on day 1 of the first party);then it began - the entitled - people were stuffing themselves so much that there was vomiting all over inclunding up the stairs to go for more desserts; we complained to the CMs about the rule of not standing by the rails but i guess they didnt want to get into fights with the entitled white trash hogging everything; that was the last dessert party we did; we would rather do the Breathless 1, breathless 2, or pontoon for the 3 of of us to keep away from the drunken and unruly crowds; of course we invited people along on the pontoon and the breathlesses before they were drycocked permanently; we had matt hochberg of mgmstudios.org nd hi s fiance among other notable disney blog people. and there was me who was pretty infamous at the time across the wdw websites lol;

Ok this isn’t CL related but you all are so nice, I just wanted to ask here.

First of all, we’re staying YC CL and everything here is so nice.

Unfortunately, we had a little problem at MK today. My son really wanted a pair of Haunted Mansion ears (the ones with the glow in the dark eyes) and we bought them. About 4 hours later, he and my husband used the bathroom near PotC. He handed them to me when they went in. We got on the train afterward and when we got off at the next stop, we realized we didn’t have them. I went back immediately to where we had been and of course they were gone. Couldn’t have been more than 45 min. Probably closer to 30. Anyway, I filed a claim with lost and found. Does anyone have any lost and found success stories? I hope no one took them but I don’t have a lot of faith in humanity. It was just so disheartening to only have those for a couple of hours.
My crew has left a few things behind

Success- MB lost at EP. Filed report on the bus. Found a couple hours later and was able to return to EP GR for pick up that day.

Failure- left my Minnie baseball hat on a ride. Never returned.

Success- stuffed animal left at RIV. Filed report after unpacking at WL. Got notice I could pick it up at RIV that late that night. It was a little worse for the wear like it got tossed around in a dryer or something but really not bad.

Odds of return are increased when it is not steal-able (MB is useless linked to another account, a Minnie baseball cap instantly saved a thief $30). I suspect the housekeeper didn’t find the stuffed animal, given it’s slightly disheveled state I suspect it was found later down the chain. Maybe that increased our return odds.

our friends on their first trip with us left a very expensive camera in the MK; lo and behold, when we went to the lost and found, there it was; good magic most of the time happens at wdw; this was in 1995 of course when civility still reigned supreme lol;

We have found a number of others' MB over the years. We did not have this problem until we got some of the rechargeable bands. From day 1, those have not stayed on very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter