Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I have great news!:)

Mickey is currently building a "quick service walk-up" food location at Trinidad South(Pirates) and it will be open by your December trip.

It is being built by the Pool in TS.

I don't know if it will have Mug Refills available,but I'm "guessing" it will.:)
You think it will be ready by August, or is that gonna require some major pixie dust pixiedust: No big deal if it isn't, just asking for us August folk pirate room people :flower1:

You think it will be ready by August, or is that gonna require some major pixie dust pixiedust: No big deal if it isn't, just asking for us August folk pirate room people :flower1:

That would be awesome if it was. We will be down there in August as well. Would be a nice walking destination after we get checked in.

Also, huge :thanks: to mickeystoontown for posting all this great information!!!

"Should" be.:)

My "guess" is the reason they didn't put an Island Market in Trinidad South(or Trinidad North for that matter) is because they plan on having this new "food location" open as quickly as possible.:)

A link to it is near the beginning of p1 of this thread, in the para that begins, in red, "6/7/17."

(Like many site owners, TOS won't let me link to my own site, but others can.)

I need to go check that out thanks. Off topic, but that's a lot of magic bands David--:scratchin

WOW!!! Thank you, DavidHobart. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the effort you went through to share all of the latest info.

...and mickeystoontown is also due giant kudos from us all!!! Thank you!

Is there freestyle machine in Trinadad South? And are there Peak Iced Tea choices in the freestyle machine? If not, are there(and where are) Peak Iced Tea machines for the refillable mugs? We are not big soda drinkers. Also, where is the closest coffee available for refillable mugs to Trinadad South?

Is there freestyle machine in Trinadad South? And are there Peak Iced Tea choices in the freestyle machine? If not, are there(and where are) Peak Iced Tea machines for the refillable mugs? We are not big soda drinkers. Also, where is the closest coffee available for refillable mugs to Trinadad South?
Freestyles are in Buildings 34 and 38.

Closest coffee is on the table outside Centertown Buffet.

Hopefully the new "Food Location" at TS will have Mug Refills when it opens.:)

Freestyles are in Buildings 34 and 38.

Closest coffee is on the table outside Centertown Buffet.

Hopefully the new "Food Location" at TS will have Mug Refills when it opens.:)
Thanks! And Iced Tea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter