Disneyland UNO Game !

whats the object of the game here?

The OP explains it all:

INSTRUCTIONS:

Someone posts a picture then the next person posts a picture of the same thing or something similar. The picture doesn't have to be exactly the same thing. After you post, you also post ANOTHER picture so then the person after you can play. Sounds easy right? Well then, let's play!

So post a picture like this!
& Don't forget to post your OWN picture!

ok so since the last photo was of a tile floor. someone has to post something similar like another floor .. or a concrete walk way??? did i get it right?

ok so since the last photo was of a tile floor. someone has to post something similar like another floor .. or a concrete walk way??? did i get it right?

It can be another photo of theirs that is the same place (in this case the lobby of the DLH convention building, where Goofy's Kitchen is located) or anything else that 'matches'. Maybe the Castle. Maybe something at Disneyland with the letter D. Maybe something glittery. It can be anything that relates back to that original picture. But exact matches are preferred, but it's neat to see sme creativity in how they connect.

Ok, I am reaching a bit for my Match - but I really want to play!

img_1454.jpg

It is the Disneyland tile on the floor at the entrance of the Ice Cream Shop in Hollywood. So it is sort of a floor tile and it has the Castle on it!

New - So glad we got the see her!

img_1675.jpg

This does look like a really good thread. It's good to see it up here. Wish I had a lot of pictures. Maybe after next trip.

Match: a red banded straw hat and a man with a funny face
P1350595.jpg

New: This dog appears when you press the bell at the Toontown Fire Station
P1310418.jpg

New: This dog appears when you press the bell at the Toontown Fire Station
P1310418.jpg
This just goes to show that there is always something new to discover! In all our trips I have never seen this dalmatian! We've got something to look for now on our next trip.

That is a hard one. Where is it from?
I'll match it with a lamp, water and flowers.
For those new to the game if you get really stuck and want to post, you can use a "wild card" to match anything. The Wild Card is a picture of Mickey Mouse.
PICT0484.jpg

New
P1340300.jpg

I didn't know where Jazz's pic was from either ... good match RobertTG!

Course I don't know where yours is from either so here is a wild card pic

img_1807.jpg

New

img_1656.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter