Disneyland Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
277598695_KWczP-XL.jpg

:thumbsup2 ^ Makes me feel like Im there already...

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful pictures with us :goodvibes I hope to make it to DL someday and I just love looking at the pictures you all post. It keeps me motivated to save the money to get there :thumbsup2

My first post - YAY!! I was referred to this site by another Dis-addicted coworker. I'm planning a trip for October 19-24, and wanted to get a head-start on the excitement. Mahalo nui loa (thank you very much) for all of you who have posted photos. It's funny how even the most seemingly small thing (a flower, a sunset) can seem so beautiful. As soon as I have enough posts, I'll be submitting a couple of my old faves. Now I have 4 months to learn how to use my camera to its fullest potential! :)

Taken during our AP sneak preview yesterday (if you haven't seen my other post about it, it was AWESOME!!!) :thumbsup2

iA87500E0-CCC6-4B66-A276-7263033350D6.jpg

Okay, trying my first pic:

Pooh2004-1.jpg

I love how vibrant the colors are in the Pooh ride!! And looking at Pooh's expression just makes me want to giggle. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter