Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta get over to Pixie Hollow...During the day it is so crowded and at night I forget, but I'm going over there on Friday.
Pixie Hollow
Pixie Hollow
Pixie Hollow
Do you think Darth Maul will meet me there if I slip him a note?

I'm just glad that Pixie Hollow is character free at night so you can take in what a great job they did with that area. I hope that they keep the Pixie Hollow light and water shows going throughout the year (or at least Christmastime).

588941978_qPUKr-XL.jpg

Thanks Robert TG!

Update....I'm having trouble finding this software. Where did you get it?

I got my "Microsoft Photo Editor" with Microsoft Office. If you have Microsoft Office it may already be on your computer.
But I believe it is a free program that you can download. I did a quick Google search and found a few sites offering it.
But I also found a few sites selling it! Very confusing.

That's a beautiful shot of Pixie Hollow Danny! I never made it to Pixie Hollow on my entire last 2 trips...oh well, something for the next one...whenever that is!

such a gorgeous shot Danny :)

fab pics y'all!!!! luv em all.

Amazing shot of Pixie Hollow!

Thank you all! :goodvibes

I have to admit that I was spending a lot of time at Pixie Hollow as well when taking pictures from my last trip a couple of weeks ago. Its really beautiful over there at night time :)

Great shot Jasmine!

flickr.com/iluvmyipod. a few pics of my trip. i'll add disney ones when i have space on my computer.

This was my first time watching the Pixar Play Parade and LOVED this parade ridiculously!! Oh goodness sake, it cute!

parade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter