Disneyland Paris: The Fairy Godblogger Report

Very enjoyable read :thumbsup2
Thanks for sharing your great blog :goodvibes

Great blog.
Although I would have put money on the teacups spinning...we only went last year so I didn't think I'd get it wrong!!!

cinderslg said:
beautiful pictures, never seen one so god of the dragon with all the colour :thumbsup2

I was about to say the same. Your photographs are excellent. Any tips for getting good shots in the dark? Have trouble with mastering my new bridge camera. Especially firework shots and dark ones!

Wonderful photos, I never manage to get that good. Love the story :goodvibes

I should specify about the Tea Cups, that's a little misleading! They did spin, but on their own, we couldn't make them go ourselves ;) I'll clarify on the blog!

Thank you for the photo comments! My husband is the photographer and has a very nice camera through work. It's a Canon 6D. He switches between a Canon 14 mm and a Canon 24-105 mm lens. He got some amazing shots and I'll pass along the kind words!

Those are great photos. Oh man I see the Greek Isles on your siggy. I would have loved to do that. Instead we are moving to Greece, so I'm planning DLP. (Going to look for your cruise in the appropriate place.)

Those are great photos. Oh man I see the Greek Isles on your siggy. I would have loved to do that. Instead we are moving to Greece, so I'm planning DLP. (Going to look for your cruise in the appropriate place.)

We'll i think moving there is way better!! I should have the cruise started in another two days or so! Thanks!

I should specify about the Tea Cups, that's a little misleading! They did spin, but on their own, we couldn't make them go ourselves ;) I'll clarify on the blog!

Thank you for the photo comments! My husband is the photographer and has a very nice camera through work. It's a Canon 6D. He switches between a Canon 14 mm and a Canon 24-105 mm lens. He got some amazing shots and I'll pass along the kind words!

Maybe we should hire him to make photos of our trip :rolleyes1:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter