Disneyland Memorabilia Park Pack

Mine arrived safely. There's only one part I'm super excited about, but I can see folks who are more Disneyland people would be super excited. Hope you all get yours soon!

Got mine last night.....the main collectible was damaged & then looked like it was poorly repaired. Spoke to Disneystore today, nothing they can do, I think I'm sending it back. So disappointed. But on the bright side, they offered me a $5 gift card for my inconvenience. I'm speechless, this is not the Disney customer service that I've experienced in the past. I guess Disney Dollars & Disney Infinity are not the only thing they've discontinued recently.

Got mine last night.....the main collectible was damaged & then looked like it was poorly repaired. Spoke to Disneystore today, nothing they can do, I think I'm sending it back. So disappointed. But on the bright side, they offered me a $5 gift card for my inconvenience. I'm speechless, this is not the Disney customer service that I've experienced in the past. I guess Disney Dollars & Disney Infinity are not the only thing they've discontinued recently.

Sorry to hear yours was damaged. Will they accept you to return it and get your money back? I know that isn't the best option but since it seems a lot of it was only cast exactly for the number they sold there is no way to replace it or even put a monetary value on it.

Ours arrived and we're thrilled with it. How did people hear about this? We missed out on the Haunted Mansion pack. Are these things announced somewhere that we can keep an eye out for things?

Ours arrived and we're thrilled with it. How did people hear about this? We missed out on the Haunted Mansion pack. Are these things announced somewhere that we can keep an eye out for things?

They usually announce this stuff on the parks blog. I read it every day on my lunch break. I actually heard about this one from Pete though on the dailyfix as I missed it since it was Disneyland and for awhile I was only reading WDW news.

They usually announce this stuff on the parks blog. I read it every day on my lunch break. I actually heard about this one from Pete though on the dailyfix as I missed it since it was Disneyland and for awhile I was only reading WDW news.
Yeah, I heard about this one from Pete as well. I'll have to start reading the blog more. Thanks

Sorry to hear yours was damaged. Will they accept you to return it and get your money back? I know that isn't the best option but since it seems a lot of it was only cast exactly for the number they sold there is no way to replace it or even put a monetary value on it.
I've sent it back....I"m sure they will refund my money, it's just really disappointing. I loved the sculpture....oh well. I'm sure there is something else I can collect...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter