Disneyland Memorabilia Park Pack

I ordered one, even though I've never been to Disneyland. I was able to get 10% off with my Disney Rewards Visa, which was nice. I figure, if it's something I'm not super into, it shouldn't be too hard to sell it on, especially if it sells out.

I ended up getting one and got the 10% off with the Disney Visa too. I liked that it was free shipping, I'm just nervous, since I don't know what's in it. But for the price it has to be some goodies.

I ordered two, one for me and one for my mom. But I'm moving to Spain in two weeks and wasn't sure when it would actually get here. So I just sent both to my moms house. I'll get it eventually lol.

I was on the fence too, but then I saw that my visa discount applied to it, and that made it seem like a 'good' deal (I guess I was just looking for excuses lol). I'm probably getting my hopes up, but the description had said 'figurines' could be included, so my dream item would be a mini Partners statue.
Also, it's now gone from the website, so I guess it finally sold out (24 hours is longer than I thought it was going to take).

I was on the fence too, but then I saw that my visa discount applied to it, and that made it seem like a 'good' deal (I guess I was just looking for excuses lol). I'm probably getting my hopes up, but the description had said 'figurines' could be included, so my dream item would be a mini Partners statue.
Also, it's now gone from the website, so I guess it finally sold out (24 hours is longer than I thought it was going to take).

Yes! I was hoping for a Partners figurine as well. I bought mine at 9am (central time zone) and I thought it would sell out in an hour or so, but I was surprised.

I bought one. I'm currently a Tsum Tsum collection subscriber and did the first park pack that was for pins. This one sounded like it will be nice and will hopefully add a few pieces to the Disney collection. Sounds like the 1200 boxes probably won't all be the same so I imagine we will see probably 3 sets of 400.

I ordered mine yesterday. I debated it for a couple of hours and decided if it was still available when I looked at that time, I'd get it.

It was and I did. I also bought a package of the Limited Edition Alice Through the Looking Glass pins - even if my daughter decides she doesn't want them, I'll like them.

Has anyone received there box yet?

Not me. I did get this email on May 11.

Dear Guest,

We received your order and just started to sprinkle on some finishing touches. Your pixie-dusted parcel will be delivered to your doorstep in about two weeks.

While you await its arrival, be sure to find a very special spot for your Limited Edition Memorabilia Park Pack!

Have a magical day!

The Disney Store Team

I never received the email, however the money did come out of my bank account. My experience is they don't usually charge my card until it is shipped.

I never received the email, however the money did come out of my bank account. My experience is they don't usually charge my card until it is shipped.

Same here, they charged my card and I never received the email. Though I spoke with a cast member and they said it didn't ship but my order says shipped.

Same here, they charged my card and I never received the email. Though I spoke with a cast member and they said it didn't ship but my order says shipped.

I checked my order status and it also says shipped, but has no shipping method or tracking #. I am excited to see what is in it :)

I checked my order status and it also says shipped, but has no shipping method or tracking #. I am excited to see what is in it :)
Ha! My pin Park Pack says shipped, too, but it actually hasn't yet. I assume things haven't shipped unless I get a tracking number or the status is "closed". The Disney Store site is so weird.

i just got mine! (fyi- i'm in new york and ordered it the first day). i never got any tracking information, so receiving it was a nice little surprise :) hopefully you guys starting getting yours today too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter