Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

We both do the laundry. It was $6 which is nothing but to pay someone is a goofy mindset to me. ;)

:sulley: 4 days!!!! :sulley:

I have to agree but, you know it is so typically male.

Woohoo on the 4 days!!:cool1:

I have to agree but, you know it is so typically male.

Woohoo on the 4 days!!:cool1:

::yes::

I am in total non-sleep excitement mode. :hyper:

My part of our Disneyland party might be skipping BB. With the WCT for WoC and Napa Rose, I just cannot see spending another $200 for food, especially mediocre food.

My part of our Disneyland party might be skipping BB. With the WCT for WoC and Napa Rose, I just cannot see spending another $200 for food, especially mediocre food.

You know I have to agree, the last few times I have been to BB it has been overpriced mediocre food, sadly.

sierranevada, the English Countryside? Do tell........................popcorn::

Been home a day now and starting to get over my jet lag! We were at a real castle about 4 hours south of London - Bovey Castle in Dartmoor National Forest! I felt like I was wandering the moors looking for Heathcliff!! It was fabulous - 10 amazing women exploring the countryside! Great weather - yes, lots of sun in England! - and great food! We were even film for a BBC reality show at high tea and a private luncheon where they are training the contestants in service for high end restaurants - quite a trip!

Now, I am back and realize I will be leaving in less than 2 weeks!! So excited - all ressies made, will order food from Von's next week and will start playing around with RideMax.

Can't wait to start hearing about the WOC dining packages for the first wave of guinea pigs!!!

Wooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!! 12 days!!!!!!!

We are also skipping BB this trip for the same reasons. I did BB both in Nov and Dec so time for something new!

You know I have to agree, the last few times I have been to BB it has been overpriced mediocre food, sadly.

I just can't fathom spending that much more. :blush:

Been home a day now and starting to get over my jet lag! We were at a real castle about 4 hours south of London - Bovey Castle in Dartmoor National Forest! I felt like I was wandering the moors looking for Heathcliff!! It was fabulous - 10 amazing women exploring the countryside! Great weather - yes, lots of sun in England! - and great food! We were even film for a BBC reality show at high tea and a private luncheon where they are training the contestants in service for high end restaurants - quite a trip!

Now, I am back and realize I will be leaving in less than 2 weeks!! So excited - all ressies made, will order food from Von's next week and will start playing around with RideMax.

Can't wait to start hearing about the WOC dining packages for the first wave of guinea pigs!!!

Wooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!! 12 days!!!!!!!

Sounds like an amazing trip! You'll have to let us know when your show airs so we can watch! :thumbsup2

This GP is losing sleep over the WoC. How silly is that?!

12 days will be here before you know it. :woohoo:

We are also skipping BB this trip for the same reasons. I did BB both in Nov and Dec so time for something new!

I am the only one in my family that has been to BB but when I asked them last night they said they could care less- they just want to ride stuff. :rotfl2:

:banana::banana::banana::banana: Four days so cool!

:goodvibes

We are skipping BB too. DH really wanted to eat there, but just too expensive. And we both ate there as kids, so trying new things this time around!

:thumbsup2 I hear ya!

:donald: 3 days!!! :donald:

The carpet cleaner is coming today then it's crunch time tomorrow. :hyper: Today is my last day of work for 12 glorious days! :cloud9:

:thumbsup2 I hear ya!

:donald: 3 days!!! :donald:

The carpet cleaner is coming today then it's crunch time tomorrow. :hyper: Today is my last day of work for 12 glorious days! :cloud9:

:dance3: You are so lucky 3 days left. It is feeling like time is standing still for us. Have a good day at your last day of work :goodvibes.

Yay for 3 days!! Yay for the beginning of 12 days off tomorrow!!

I am thinking I should have taken 6/21 off from work. ;)

How is your planning?

I have planned until I just can't plan anymore. We are going on Sunday come rain or shine. It is overcast and ugly here, and from weather.com I see that isn't much prettier there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter