disneyland dining?

serendipity

DIS Veteran
My fiancee and I will be spending a few nights of our honeymoon in disneyland early may. I would like to eat at the blue bayou and napa rose. Maybe even do a character breakfast. I know that at Disney world you have to book these things at least six months in advance. Is it the same for disneyland. If so should I call now?!?

You can book 60 days in advance. I'd suggest booking ahead, but if you wait a few days you will be fine.

I also recommend Storyteller's Cafe in the Grand Californian. I tried it for the first time on Sunday night and it was delicious!

60 days out for Disneyland... Call Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE (3463)

Copied from the FAQ section

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/help/detail?name=DiningFAQDetailPage#qa2

How can I arrange a reservation (or Priority Seating) at a Disneyland® Resort restaurant? Back to Top

A Priority Seating may be arranged for many restaurants throughout the Disneyland® Resort by contacting Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE (3463)† up to 60 days in advance.

Have a great time; and congrats!!..

Michael. :surfweb:

Next trip; Oct 29 - Nov 4
Disneyland Hotel

Dinning at Disneyland isn't as bad as in Florida. Most of the time you can get a reservation within a few days or the same same day as long as it isn't a weekend, holiday or special time (like when the Blue Bayou first opened after it's renovation).

I spent 20min. on hold at 8am just to find out they sold out of 9:00 show tickets and had to get 10:30 tickets. But at least I got them for the day I wanted. But we got balcony seats, those might be harder to get since there are so few of them.

Disney Dining is awesome! I called up that number a week ago to make reservations for this up coming week the 2nd-9th, and I got reseravations immediately for the times that I wanted, at Goofy's Kitchen, Ariels Grotto, and the Blue Bayou. 2 of those meals being on a weekend.

So chances are good, that if you give yourself enough time "A week or two" you should be just fine!

Have a wonderful trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter