Disneyland Dining Reservations?

Andrea0710

Mouseketeer
Today I went online to try to book dining reservations for World of Color November 17, and I noticed no times were available!!! Do you think they just did not release dates yet or are they all sold out? I knew I couldn't book earlier than 60 days out, so I am perplexed as to why they aren't available.

They go at their own pace out there. So I would just keep checking. I cannot remember when I booked dessert party for July.... but less than 60 days. It was not terribly hard to book, and I went on the week of D23.

I LOVED the WoC dessert party, well worth it for us. Not for the local AP holder, of course. But great for guests who go once a year, or every other year. PS if it says line up at 8:15, or whatever, line up earlier. We went for the front row high top table, and I think that is the way to go. We got one of the last couple of these that were left, and we sat almost all the way over on the left side, facing the show. This had us in what felt like dead center, did not feel like we were on the side when show started.

Just realized you did not mean the dessert party, you meant a meal WoC package? Ooops. We picked the Dessert Party to get comfortable seating for the show.

There have been some other threads talking about how they are really running behind releasing November dining times for multiple locations/experiences. Just keep checking, who knows when they will release them.

I find WOC is always the last I book as the dates are set around the time the entertainment schedule is set

Last I checked they were booking til 4 nov for WOC

As a PP mentioned, there is something going on with in-park dining options starting November 5. Others have mentioned checking for Carnation Cafe, Plaza Inn, various dining packages, and WoC and not having any luck in other threads. Prior to November 5 there are dinner reservations available for in-park locations, but starting on November 5, nothing much is showing up. You can make a reservation for DTD and the hotels, but not the in-park locations. It probably means they haven't set the operating calendar yet, so they can't release reservation times. Just keep checking and eventually the times will be released. It might take a bit, but eventually they'll decide on the operating calendar.

Today I went online to try to book dining reservations for World of Color November 17, and I noticed no times were available!!! Do you think they just did not release dates yet or are they all sold out? I knew I couldn't book earlier than 60 days out, so I am perplexed as to why they aren't available.

I called today and they have not updated the park schedules so the restaurants won't release their reservation times, until the park does. Apparently, the schedules are done in Orlando and the hurricane put them behind. I was trying to make a dinner reservation at Carthay Circle at 5:30 p.m. on 11/17/17. She did confirm there were no other reservations made on this day and they weren't sold out. She said to keep checking everyday.

I will just keeping checking everyday. I agree that it is quite annoying that WDW takes reservations so far ahead of time, yet DLR won't release two months early.

I am trying to get a breaky for plaza inn Nov 1st and nothing has been released. I had hoped when the released the hours today that reservations would open up.

That is the last thing I need to book and I'm a planner lol. It's driving me insane.

I was able to get our reservation this morning... looks like they have opened up for the early part of November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter