Disneyland Countdown Wall

bigb83

Mouseketeer
Can you tell we're a little excited?! Haha. It's all we think about pretty much since we booked in Jan for our late Sept trip. Figured I'd use the chalkboard wall we don't use that much and put it to good use!

20150419_141645_zpscastvky2.jpg

I posted the chain I made for our son in my pre-trip report, (sorry I don't know how to forward it to the exact post) as you can see it was fairly humorously long. But here it is now, and gosh are we excited
IMG_20150422_123201961.jpg

LOVE your chalkboard!!!

We are counting down right now also! 83 days for us. I cut out mini Mickey ears from construction paper and have the number written on each and put one in dd's bathroom every morning. Sometimes with a fun little thing I have put aside...like a Tsum Tsum or I bought a large lot of trading pins on ebay for her to trade with CMs. It is becoming really really fun!

image.jpg That's so great!! We have a similar countdown going on our garage door. Super excited... :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter