Disneyland Attraction and Dining Reviews

...Though I did notice that the first time I wrote some reviews, I had to actually log in again (using my same DISboard log-in info) in that Dining review section for some reason. Not sure why. So Budgie, if you don't see a tab to click for doing a review, look for a Log In tab and try logging in again over there and that may do the trick. I assume it works the same for Dining, Rides and Resorts/Hotels.

I had to log in as well

...Though I did notice that the first time I wrote some reviews, I had to actually log in again (using my same DISboard log-in info) in that Dining review section for some reason. Not sure why. So Budgie, if you don't see a tab to click for doing a review, look for a Log In tab and try logging in again over there and that may do the trick. I assume it works the same for Dining, Rides and Resorts/Hotels.

Yes, that was it. Even though I linked there from here, it didn't know who I was and nowhere did it say post a review. When I logged in, it appeared! :thumbsup2

Yeah! Thank you Corey, I am so glad Disneyland has been added now too! I added a few reviews and I can't wait to read everyone else's.

Thank you to everyone that has posted reviews so far. This will become a great resource for all of us. I am currently working on making sure all the locations have photos. :thumbsup2

Hey Corey,

Question, is there a way for reviewers to add their own photos, especially of food, hotels, etc.? We have some really good reviews going on here on the DL board with pictures, and it would be nice if those could be added. Just a thought.

mj

Hey Corey,

Question, is there a way for reviewers to add their own photos, especially of food, hotels, etc.? We have some really good reviews going on here on the DL board with pictures, and it would be nice if those could be added. Just a thought.

mj

I wondered that exact thing, Mary Jo. (I don't know why I didn't think to ask it before!) When I was in there reviewing something the other day I wanted to include a photo (can't recall for which restaurant), and remembered that there are so many pictures on the Dining thread here. I am sure people would love to be able to post one or two really great photos along with their reviews.

Hey Corey,

mj

Unfortunately, the photos on the reviews area have remain official DIS photos since this area is being used for a future project. Community photos can be added to the DIS photopost area.

Just left a review for Celebration Roundup at Big Thunder Ranch, however it is no longer a character meal (and hasn't been for quite some time) and should be moved to the plate service menu. :)

On our last trip, we loved everywhere we ate, except for Ariel's grotto. The experience itself was great, the food was horrendous. My friend and her son, and my daughter and I ate so little of it that they very nicely discounted our meal. Hopefully though, that was just a bad day for them. I have heard good things from a few other posters.

Breakfast with Minnie and Goofy's Kitchen were both wonderful, and we loved the bakery on main street.

I have had very good experience at taste pilots grill! Those blue cheese burgers are the BOMB!! The ribs are fabulous also. i was very impressed with how quick i got in ordered my food with ease, and got out! i also loved the toppings bar! and the barbeque sauce..mmmmm so good! :cheer2:

Disneyland Dining

Big Thunder Ranch BBQ - Hands down best area for dining. I love how the food is endless, you can eat til you throw up lol.

Blue Bayou - Hella over priced but the food is delicious. They make the best Filet Mignon Medium Rare of any place I tasted. The service is even better.

Gumbo Bar - That gumbo is addicting but yet sooo good.

Village Haus - The food is good but the outside area needs more shade. Kinda loud because it is in stroller central aka Fantasyland. The food is not filling at all, so dont go there with a huge appetite because you will not be satisfied.

DCA Dining

Taste Pilots - They have really good burgers but the chili is not so good. Its a cool place and in a nice spot but very overrated from who it was referred from.

Pizza Mow Mow - Just ate there a couple days ago and the pizza slices are freaking huge, so filling. The pizza salad with vinaigrette was sssoooo good and once again filling. The down side is that it is a bit on the pricey side.

Trattoria - Really great service and very calm area. The food is good but they need to improve on their steaks, somewhat chewy. The alcohol mix drinks are priced very well for what you receive. Its not the best in the park but not the worst.

NEXT CHOICE IS HUNGRY BEAR AND COCINA CUCAMONGA

On our last trip, we loved everywhere we ate, except for Ariel's grotto. The experience itself was great, the food was horrendous. My friend and her son, and my daughter and I ate so little of it that they very nicely discounted our meal. Hopefully though, that was just a bad day for them. I have heard good things from a few other posters.

Breakfast with Minnie and Goofy's Kitchen were both wonderful, and we loved the bakery on main street.

you didn't like areil's grotto? why not? i am just wonderng. i was thinking of doing eating there..but wasn't sure... so tell me what was bad and what was good! :)

have you tried Taste pilots grill? the Ribs are GREAT!! Have you also tried Cove Bar? get in and out before 6pm on a weekend and you won't get a cover charge.but the lobster nachos are awesome!!:)

I'd be happy to rate the attractions, even write a short sentence about each attraction, but it looks like you have to fill in +, -, and other comments for it to even accept the post. I think you would get a better response if there weren't so many separate comment sections that had to be filled out. Just a :) suggestion.

Sooo many stickies! I miss when new ones go up there are so many. Eek. So I just now saw this. I think I can cook up a few over the next couple of days!

We go several times a year! I would be happy to post reviews.....I love to see what other people think as well!

i got a bad review for the Wine Cellar. i didn't feel like it was all that great of a place. the one bartnderess talked REALLY fast,it was like she was hopped up on mountain dew and red bull!! the atmosphere seemed cold,(the temp was warm) it was small and stuffy. but the place is now closed, as of yesterday.

then i tried steakhouse 55 and the Lounge next to it, i liked the lounge..steak house was overpriced for what it really is. and again it was small and stuffy feeling. i felt as if my summer attire was not correct for a place like that.

But on the other hand.. I had a great time at the wine country trattoria! I just love the new menu, and the little lounge up the stairs to the right of the TRATT is awesome!!! I love the appetizers, you all got to try the corn polenta with the jumbo shrimp, it was awesome! If you don’t like shrimp, well try the rustic bruschetta!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter