Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

those on the orbit page, did you sign in first or use a direct link for the reservation page?

Chome incognito; I was signed in but I thought I got the boot; ended up just entering the main page again, still signed in (thank gosh), and found my way to the direct link under the MDE tab, then button.

WDWMagic saying it's open, looks like some folks are getting in!

Anyone else imagine what is going on behind the scenes?

Development team: We don’t know why it is not working; it worked in QA.

Networking team: I don’t see any problems on our side.

Performance engineering: Was there a performance test done?

Project Manager: We we’re not given time to do a perf test.

Call center: We are seeing crazy volumes and can’t handle them. When will the website be up?!

Customer Experience: What are customers seeing? A big pink castle? Pink? Hah. What is the ETA for getting The site back up?

PM: 90 minutes ago. . .

The timer page is just to keep us busy so we don't keep refreshing. This could take hours to patch. Sigh.

Currently waiting and I had a quick question sorry if it has been answered elsewhere before but you can only make theme park reservations for the duration of your hotel stay correct? I have a 5 day ticket and a 7 day reservation, I am assuming I would have to pick days to reserve theme park reservations during that time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter