Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Maybe this is actually a plan to discourage people from cancelling reservations? I figured there was only a 50% chance we were still going to go...but assuming I actually get reservations...after all I went through...will I want to give them up and have done this for nothing? LOL *stares at 0:00 countdown timer*

I am at orbit but stuck at 0:00

I used Incognito browser in Chrome and pasted in the third link from post 1. Then I saw the blue button on page on upper right side to get to orbit screen.

Yeah, even after I went into orbit, I ran out the clock and am stuck at 00:00:00.
ETA: This was through the link of the DPPS page.

I haven't even gotten the timer yet. No matter what I click I get the pink castle. I don't know why I'm even bothering anymore. We're not going to go this August. I guess I'm holding out hope that somehow the situation with the virus will improve by August.

Maybe they should just come out and say it’s not going to happened until tomorrow or whenever. Give us something other than wasting our time.

I can only dream of an orbit! I have been stuck at the castle since 7:00. got a line through at 7 only to have it hang up on me! Just another magical day!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter