Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

In the meantime, who loves visiting the Tri-Circle-D Ranch at Fort Wilderness? We visit every trip, but missed the last few due to them relocating and building a new horse barn. Just watched this on the Disney Parks YT channel to pass some time! Looks awesome.

Guys this is 1000% another way for them to weed people out. I’ve been ok with everything this whole time and going with the flow, but when my time gets wasted like this it irritates me!! It’s so inconsiderate. I’m not on twitter and not active on many social media platforms, but if they are having issues going live, SAY IT AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT! let us know you’re thinking of us and to hang in there! This is not cool!
I'm stubborn, and the more stuff like this happens, the more I dig my heals into the ground and say "It doesn't matter what you throw at me! I will NOT cancel my reservation that's in 18 days at a resort that isn't scheduled to be open!" 😂

The saddest part? We give them all our money for the privilege of this cluster#@*$
I am soooo glad I switched to Four Seasons for our July trip. I couldn't stomach giving Disney my money for a deluxe resort stay this summer due to all the cutbacks and uncertainty and how dismissively they've been treating guests. And that was BEFORE this morning's insanity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter