• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

With the calendar link working but not potentially giving someone a way to then go book said park, do we then think that the experience updates/entry reservations link is then what'll go live? It gives you a "we're working on it" as a waiting page, so I wonder if that'll be where the system actually loads up.

We probably have 2 more hours, but it felt nice to finally see something new 😆
tenor.gif

I had issues logging in with Chrome yesterday. I went to "Incognito" mode and it worked. To do that, right click on the tab on the bottom and you will see "New Incognito Window". On Microsoft Edge, it is "New InPrivate Window".
Thx...that worked for me...so odd. I guess I'll be booking incognito today lol.

With the calendar link working but not potentially giving someone a way to then go book said park, do we then think that the experience updates/entry reservations link is then what'll go live? It gives you a "we're working on it" as a waiting page, so I wonder if that'll be where the system actually loads up.

Unclear... See post 1.
We dont know will update as soon as we do.

We just have our 2-3 "best guesses" so far.

Got my system monitoring several places

I was worried when I didn't see any availability, but then realized I had to click on the Disney Resort Guests tab. Yeah, our park is open! LOL
Lol...thx for sharing - I couldn't figure out why I wasn't seeing anything available either lol.

How to you get to calendar from main page or my plans page?

You don't as far as we are aware... this was snagged by a few different sources. Would love to know if anyone can "navigate" to this page doesnt look like it passes any signed in credentials either

May just be used as a "reference" calendar" its not necessarily the booking portal. TBD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter