Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!!!!! Well it snowed here yesterday and today!!!! Flurries!! I am not ready for SNOW!!!:cold: Its only 37 degrees:cold:

SNOW! Wow! :scared:

It's been really gorgeous here, high 70s, low humidity. We can actually open our windows! :sunny:

We went to build a bear today!!!!!! Amanda wanted Rudolph for christmas!!!!!! Look how cute (the polar bear is mine!)
IMG_7797.jpg

IMG_7796.jpg

I agree with Heidi-- the Polar Bear is ADORABLE!!

We got snow flurries here yesterday, but nothing stuck.
Supposed to get lots tomorrow! Gr!

Vicki, I just saw the commercial for the Build-a-Bear Rudolph the other day. I thought they sounded sooo cute. Love the polar bear, too! I have a huge trash bag filled with Christmas stuffed animals that I pull out every year. They take over our house!:laughing: :rolleyes1

Vicki, I just saw the commercial for the Build-a-Bear Rudolph the other day. I thought they sounded sooo cute. Love the polar bear, too! I have a huge trash bag filled with Christmas stuffed animals that I pull out every year. They take over our house!:laughing: :rolleyes1

His nose lights up too! They also had Clarice she was cute but Amanda said she wanted Rudolph. It was her idea to have him dressed as Santa. The girls at the store said he looked really cute and was the first one to be dressed as Santa!!!!! It was an expensive trip but it was fun!!

It was an expensive trip but it was fun!!

Those places are ALWAYS expensive! :scared1:

Over the years, I've gotten different Rudolphs with light up noses from Duracell. They haven't offered them the last few years though. Our noses have all died out.:rotfl: :confused3

Okay, what do you buy the dad that has everything? Seriously?

I need gift ideas!

My birthday present to him this year was paying off my laptop completely (he was giving me 1/2 the payment every month as "college assistance" but I paid it off early and on his birthday... so I called it his present!) I don't think he liked it as much as I thought he would.. so I'm desperate for Christmas..

Those places are ALWAYS expensive! :scared1:

Over the years, I've gotten different Rudolphs with light up noses from Duracell. They haven't offered them the last few years though. Our noses have all died out.:rotfl: :confused3

I only had my build-a-bear rudolph less than a year I think when his nose died.:guilty: Holly's is still going...I guess I just picked out the wrong one.:guilty:

Okay, what do you buy the dad that has everything? Seriously?

I need gift ideas!

My birthday present to him this year was paying off my laptop completely (he was giving me 1/2 the payment every month as "college assistance" but I paid it off early and on his birthday... so I called it his present!) I don't think he liked it as much as I thought he would.. so I'm desperate for Christmas..

What does he like? Any hobbies?

Hey all. Someone posted this fun Christmas quiz on my other cruise meet thread and I thought I would share it with all of you!!!!!!!:santa: :santa: :santa:

Have you started your Christmas shopping ?
What is your fave Christmas film ?
What is your fave Christmas song ?
What is your fave Christmas Carol ?
When will you be putting your Christmas tree up ?
Does your Christmas tree have a theme ?
What would you like for Christmas ?
Will you be having a traditional Christmas dinner ?
Where will you be having Christmas dinner this year ?
What do you like to drink at Christmas ?

Have you started your Christmas shopping ? ONE GIFT:flower3:
What is your fave Christmas film ? CHRISTMAS VACATION
What is your fave Christmas song ?ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS MARIAH CAREY
What is your fave Christmas Carol ? SILENT NIGHT OR BELIEVE
When will you be putting your Christmas tree up ? AFTER THANKSGIVING
Does your Christmas tree have a theme ?NOT REALLY
What would you like for Christmas ? CASH AND LOTS OF IT( OH AND OF COURSE WORLD PEACE:rolleyes1 )
Will you be having a traditional Christmas dinner ?WE HAVE A HIGE CHRISTMAS EVE PARTY AND EAT LEFTOVERS ON CHRISTMAS DAY
Where will you be having Christmas dinner this year ? HOME
What do you like to drink at Christmas ?LOTS.... I MEAN UH WHATEVER SOMEONE MAKES ME!!!

Hi Suzanne....

Cute theme. Here's mine...

Have you started your Christmas shopping ? Yes, I have one kid done so that's something!
3.gif

What is your fave Christmas film ? Miracle on 34th Street, Elf and all the animated classics ;)
6.gif

What is your fave Christmas song ? Little Drummer Boy (The Bing & Bowie version); Christmas Wrapping (The Waitresses); & Baby It's Cold Outside
3.gif

What is your fave Christmas Carol ? Like 'em all - we have a radio station playing Christmas music 24 hours a day already

When will you be putting your Christmas tree up ? Thanksgiving night or the next day (depending on when I hit the storage unit, and when I clean the house LOL)
11.gif

Does your Christmas tree have a theme ? Eclectic with beach undertones LOL
6.gif

What would you like for Christmas ? World peace, household peace ;) , and this really cool ring I've wanted for ages :confused3
1.gif

Will you be having a traditional Christmas dinner ? Not really. We usually have a big spread at my mom's on Christmas eve, then she comes here Christmas day and we put something on the grill. The joys of Florida with no extended family. LOL
2.gif

Where will you be having Christmas dinner this year ? See above
2.gif

What do you like to drink at Christmas ? A little egg nog, and any kind of peppermint mocha coffee. And don't forget to break out the champagne on New Year's Eve
3.gif
1.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter