Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my goal now is to talk my parents into going to disney world the first weekend of december. i want to go to the christmas party :rotfl:

sugaswim said:
so my goal now is to talk my parents into going to disney world the first weekend of december. i want to go to the christmas party :rotfl:

We did that!!!!! It was fun!!! If you go to Epcot you have to listen to the storytellers . They tell how Christmas is celebrated in that country. Very intersting!!

Ugggh! My mom is starting the carry on about Ernesto. I knew it would happen. :crazy:

purplern said:
We did that!!!!! It was fun!!! If you go to Epcot you have to listen to the storytellers . They tell how Christmas is celebrated in that country. Very intersting!!
Is that the Candlelight Processional? We did that last year, it was beautiful! We had a weekend where it went into the 40s and it was windy. We were really cold but it made it feel like Christmas. :goodvibes

LCTsMom said:
Is that the Candlelight Processional? We did that last year, it was beautiful! We had a weekend where it went into the 40s and it was windy. We were really cold but it made it feel like Christmas. :goodvibes

No this is different. Each country has a castmember dress up as that countries Santa Claus and they talk about how the holidays are celebrated in that country. Italy's La Bafona was hysterical!! It lasts about 10 mins. Then the kids can pose for pictures! France oooo lala that man could talk to me all day. His accent was to die for!!!

purplern said:
No this is different. Each country has a castmember dress up as that countries Santa Claus and they talk about how the holidays are celebrated in that country. Italy's La Bafona was hysterical!! It lasts about 10 mins. Then the kids can pose for pictures! France oooo lala that man could talk to me all day. His accent was to die for!!!
Oh wow, that sounds really cool, too!

The weather forecasters are expecting us to feel the effects of Ernesto Wednesday and Thursday. I hope it goes through here quickly so that we're able to leave Friday night. pixiedust: Better yet, it'd be nice if died out before approaching land but I don't think that will happen. :sad2:

122_2253_r1.jpg

121_2194_r1.jpg

LCTsMom said:
The weather forecasters are expecting us to feel the effects of Ernesto Wednesday and Thursday. I hope it goes through here quickly so that we're able to leave Friday night. pixiedust: Better yet, it'd be nice if died out before approaching land but I don't think that will happen. :sad2:
We come in Friday.

purplern said:
We come in Friday.
What timing for this storm! It has been quiet all this time and NOW we get a hurricane?!? Sheez! :crazy: :sad2:

I just printed up labels. Some have our name, address, cell # and cabin # to be used on our disembarkation labels. The others are address labels for post cards from Castaway Cay. :thumbsup2 (Now all I need to do is to remember to pack them, and unpack them to use them. :rotfl2: )

purplern said:

yeah my parents did it last year. i was so jealous. they brought me home an antenna topper for my car and my mom said there was a really cute tshirt she almost got me but didn't. so we 'share' her sweatshirt we got. basically i keep it in my closet and i wear it all the time :rotfl2:

i'm so excited! i just saw there are extra magic hours after the marathon. that means magic kingdom is open till 11pm! :cheer2:

my mom laughed though. she said yeah right you're going to be so tired. i said nu-uh :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter