Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
PirateCutie05 said:

I see...but I may have to pop out soon...I'm getting hungry! You guys may reach the 8,000th post without me. :guilty:

hunger is over rated! pirate:

taeja71 said:
RFMom, I hate to give you more threads to read, but here's your homework. I typed in "rainforest" and here's the results the DIS gave. http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=3584597&pp=25&page=2. I didn't want to choose what threads you should read so here you go. If its TIM

Thanks, I did some reading. Might try it for the at sea day, although thats when it would be most crowded too. Too busy to spend much time in it. Anyone used the fitness area, are there showers there to use? On RCCL, I always packed a bag of stuff and did a whimpy 20 min workout but enjoyed the big showers and no kids knocking at the door to get in. I suppose a roomy shower area may be all I really need.

Here's a post about rainforest in case anyone wants some more details.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1166484&page=1&pp=15&highlight=rainforest

ReallyFunMom said:
Thanks, I did some reading. Might try it for the at sea day, although thats when it would be most crowded too. Too busy to spend much time in it. Anyone used the fitness area, are there showers there to use? On RCCL, I always packed a bag of stuff and did a whimpy 20 min workout but enjoyed the big showers and no kids knocking at the door to get in. I suppose a roomy shower area may be all I really need.

Here's a post about rainforest in case anyone wants some more details.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1166484&page=1&pp=15&highlight=rainforest

sounds great! :thumbsup2

:tiptoe: I was hoping to walk around deck 4. But Holly, Heidi, Zeiw...will be passing me by quickly. My butt will probably be on deck four waving at them as they pass by. *where's a lounge chair smiley when you need one???*

taeja71 said:
sounds great! :thumbsup2

:tiptoe: I was hoping to walk around deck 4. But Holly, Heidi, Zeiw...will be passing me by quickly. My butt will probably be on deck four waving at them as they pass by. *where's a lounge chair smiley when you need one???*
I'll be passing you by to head for the food! :teeth: :lmao:

LCTsMom said:
I'll be passing you by to head for the food! :teeth: :lmao:

I know I was going to say, I'd be sitting with either a drink or food in hand. Maybe we could sit and count laps together for them. :lmao:

Good morning btw! :wave2:

Hi Everyone,

We woke up a little late so DD will not make it to the bus for camp so now I get to drive her there. It is about a 30 min drive versus my 5 min bus stop. Oh well, just a little more for mom to do on a already busy day. :rotfl: I just thought I would say hi and contribute to getting a little closer to 8,000. My new prediction is 10,000. You guys are nuts. Well I hope to talk to you guys later.

mom_of_2_princesses said:
Hi Everyone,

We woke up a little late so DD will not make it to the bus for camp so now I get to drive her there. It is about a 30 min drive versus my 5 min bus stop. Oh well, just a little more for mom to do on a already busy day. :rotfl: I just thought I would say hi and contribute to getting a little closer to 8,000. My new prediction is 10,000. You guys are nuts. Well I hope to talk to you guys later.

Look who's talking and driving away!!!!! :car: Get back here! :lmao:

taeja71 said:
I know I was going to say, I'd be sitting with either a drink or food in hand. Maybe we could sit and count laps together for them. :lmao:

Good morning btw! :wave2:
I'm with you sister! Let's count laps for them. That's a lot of movement on our part. :lmao: :lmao: (Is there a pooh sized smilie out there???)

mom_of_2_princesses said:
Hi Everyone,

:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter