Disney Wonder June 12th 2023 - 7 night Alaska cruise

Online check in tonight was surprisingly painless! Got the Royal Gathering for our Tuesday sea day, and a 12:30 PAT, boarding group 15 (as a first-time cruiser, this seems not too bad to me, as everyone else had the opportunity to check in before us) - so we'll plan on a big breakfast and a late lunch onboard, which should work perfectly for us since we have late dinner 🙂

The excitement continues to build. We had email from DCL yesterday confirming that our online check in information has been reviewed, verified and finalised. :cheer2: Still no luggage tags though :sad2:

I'm guessing there was no interest from anyone regarding doing FE/gift exchange as there were no replies. That's okay, we will just do some Pixie dusting instead.

The excitement continues to build. We had email from DCL yesterday confirming that our online check in information has been reviewed, verified and finalised. :cheer2: Still no luggage tags though :sad2:

I'm guessing there was no interest from anyone regarding doing FE/gift exchange as there were no replies. That's okay, we will just do some Pixie dusting instead.
I got the email yesterday about Silver Anniversary at Sea stuff. I was surprised how fast all our check in stuff was confirmed and finalized - ours only took a couple days to go from pending to confirmed!

We’re also going to plan on just some pixie dusting - I don’t know why but the idea of a FE kind of stresses me out, but I’m happy to bring a few things just to randomly brighten someone’s day :)

Also, our family leaves two weeks from tomorrow! (We’re staying at a hotel near the airport Friday night because we fly to Vancouver very early Saturday morning, so I’m counting Friday as the official start of our vacation!)

We are also super excited but also stressing over the last minute rush stuff of packing cleaning etc. Our vacation has kind of already started! We dropped off our cats this morning for their vacation. I just checked us in for our flights. We are just putting the last few items in suitcases and packing cabin baggage. Hopefully we will get to bed soon, then when we wake up its off to the airport! :scared1:

We had to work today and it was the kids last day of school. We are not packed yet. 😯 It's been a very long week so I have laundry in the dryer and I'll be getting started after that's finished. Our flight doesn't leave until tomorrow evening, but we are super excited that work/school are finally over and we are so close to leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter