• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder December 1-4, 2022 (San Diego - Ensenada)

JocelynRa

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

My hubby and I are going on this cruise for the first time with our 4 year old girl, and would love to chat with others going on the cruise! We’re also looking forward to making some new friends on the trip!

Also, if anyone going on the cruise is from the South Bay area of LA, would love to arrange a play date for our kids before the big trip!

Looking forward to chatting and sharing info on the cruise! 🚢💕

Last edited:
We will be on this cruise! It will be our 4th cruise but my families 1st. It’s 7 of us can’t wait.

We’ll be on this cruise. It’ll also be our 4th. Yesterday ordered the Christmas room decor. Can’t wait.

Cool, Christmas room decor?! Ooh, that’s a good idea. How sweet!
It looks pretty cool. I googled previous years pics. It’s a blanket, hanging ceiling decorations, pillow and I can’t remember what else. It was $100 and you have to call to order it.

My apologies disregard, wrong cruise thread. We’re boarding tomorrow for the HOTHS cruise. Can’t wait to board December 1st too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter