disney wish fitness showers

mariab

WDW AP, CASTAWAY MEMBER platnium #24 soon
Disney wish ship question. Has anyone had any issue using the fitness showers in the morning or to shower prior to dinner? We did not need this during our other sailing on the wish but would like to use it this time like we have on other ships. Also do the locker rooms have the same as other ships, hair dyer, razors, shampoo ect.. thanks for any advise.

Disney wish ship question. Has anyone had any issue using the fitness showers in the morning or to shower prior to dinner? We did not need this during our other sailing on the wish but would like to use it this time like we have on other ships. Also do the locker rooms have the same as other ships, hair dyer, razors, shampoo ect.. thanks for any advise.
You will likely get more responses if you ask your question in the main thread. It’s currently posted in the trip reports.

When we sailed in Oct, the locker rooms had all the amenities such as razors, shampoo, lotion, hairdryer, etc. I only used it once at the end of CC day and we stay on the island until the very end of the day. I got a shower right away, but by the time I got out it was busier and a few waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter