Disney "Who Said This?" Game

Is it Mrs. Potts?

I was thinking Beauty and the Beast too but it didn't seem weird enough. Then I thought Toy Story, then I really thought weird and had an a-ha moment. I believe it is from Alice in Wonderland when she is reading directions on the bottle to grow bigger or smaller. If I'm right, then it would be the doorknob.

Who said:
Hockety pockety wockety wack
odds and ends and bric a brac

I was thinking Beauty and the Beast too but it didn't seem weird enough. Then I thought Toy Story, then I really thought weird and had an a-ha moment. I believe it is from Alice in Wonderland when she is reading directions on the bottle to grow bigger or smaller. If I'm right, then it would be the doorknob.

Who said:
Hockety pockety wockety wack
odds and ends and bric a brac

The Sword in the Stone (Merlin):goodvibes

If nobody minds, I'll post then next question to keep the game going.

Who said, "You're only in trouble if you get caught." (Gotcha!) "I'm in trouble."

If nobody minds, I'll post then next question to keep the game going.

Who said, "You're only in trouble if you get caught." (Gotcha!) "I'm in trouble."

aladdin in "Aladdin"

Who said, "That's MR. Bananabeak to you, Fuzzy"

Here you go!

"What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I don't think I can take that kind of rejection."

Sorry for the delay!

Here you go!

"What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I don't think I can take that kind of rejection."

Sorry for the delay!

Rex, from Toy Story! He cracks me up!

How about this one:

"My,my. Look at that. A fox and a hound playing together."

I'll go ahead and post another quote, if no one minds. Who said, "You glow in the dark! You talk! Your delmet does that, that whoosh thing! You are a cool toy!"

Mushu in Mulan

"Come in. Come in, my child. We mustn't lurk in doorways. It's rude. One might question your upbringing. "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter