2 -Country Bear Jamboree
3 - Tiki Room
4 - Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor
5 - Swiss Family Tree house
6 - Tom Sawyer Island
7 - Carousel of Progress
8 - Turtle Talk
9 - Circle of Life
10 - The Land (could be a ride, but kind of a tour too??)
11 - Imagination
12 - Innovention
13 - Figment
14 - It’s Tough to be a bug
15 - Flight of wonder
16 - boneyard
17 - Festival of the Lion King
18 - Finding Nemo the Musical
19 - Fantasmic
20 - Lights Motor Action
21 - Disney Junior
22 - Indiana Jones
23 - Beauty and the Beast
24 - Muppet Vision
25 - Little Mermaid
26 - Backlot Tour (could be a ride too but more a tour??)
27 - Honey I shrunk the kids playground
28 - Disney Animation
29 - One Man’s Dream
30 - Wishes
31 - Illuminations

…..This is over 23 and this of course is not everything

Thank you for all the helpful lists. I am so thankful this is such a great brainstorm of ideas. You have taken the tiny idea and made it into something really cool. thankful for such creative scrapbook sisters!

Traci, just an FYI, I was at AC Moore tonight and the 12x12 canvases were $8.99 (40% off this week - and I thought they had a 25% off regular AND sale priced items this weekend, but it's just regular priced items :( ).

DANG ~ I miss a LOT when I have the nerve to make my long drive home from work (NO ONE wants my commute! :scared:) & then cook dinner to feed my family ....... ;)

OOH! Great find Jennifer. I'm going to buy mine using that extra coupon. Thank you. updated 1st post to put AC Moore's price. You are so sweet to check the price there and let us know.

Okay, my brain is very tired and I need help understanding this!;)

One group for characters, one group for rides, and one group for parks?

We are each picking two for each group if we want to be in each group?(of course I want all three!)

DANG ~ I miss a LOT when I have the nerve to make my long drive home from work (NO ONE wants my commute! :scared:) & then cook dinner to feed my family ....... ;)

Well, you know what you have to do then right?!?
You have to quit your job, and throw food at the family and hope you stick the landing.
You have serious DISing to do, you can't be bothered with menial tasks like work, and cleaning and kids.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Okay, my brain is very tired and I need help understanding this!;)

One group for characters, one group for rides, and one group for parks?

We are each picking two for each group if we want to be in each group?(of course I want all three!)

I don't think we've decided 100% that we are doing more than one group this go round, but I think we are leaning that way.

Well, you know what you have to do then right?!?
You have to quit your job, and throw food at the family and hope you stick the landing.
You have serious DISing to do, you can't be bothered with menial tasks like work, and cleaning and kids.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

RIGHT?!?!?!?!? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I obviously need to get my priorities in order!!! :rolleyes:
Y'all are too much fun to play with is the problem ...... it's soooo tempting to just play all day! Why can't my weekends be longer?!? :sad2:

I'm waiting to win the lottery so I can just play all day ..... :dance3:

OOH! Great find Jennifer. I'm going to buy mine using that extra coupon. Thank you. updated 1st post to put AC Moore's price. You are so sweet to check the price there and let us know.

I just happened to be there and realized I was in front of the canvases, otherwise I never would have thought of it :lmao:

I notice when you click the 'learn more' on the M's ad, that they don't list the 12x12 size, but it looks like there is a 12x12 in the picture. I'm going to go tomorrow while Morgan is taking her sewing class. I'll report back, but if you find them before we do Cassey, can you let me know?

I just happened to be there and realized I was in front of the canvases, otherwise I never would have thought of it :lmao:

I notice when you click the 'learn more' on the M's ad, that they don't list the 12x12 size, but it looks like there is a 12x12 in the picture. I'm going to go tomorrow while Morgan is taking her sewing class. I'll report back, but if you find them before we do Cassey, can you let me know?

I'm going to head up to my store in a little bit too. I will post back with results.

I just got back from Michaels. Thanks to that 20% off total purchase, plus 60% off 2 packs for today and tomorrow, I got 2 2 packs of 12x12 for a total of 6.38 plus tax! score!

I'm ready to swap! haha

I just got back from Michaels. Thanks to that 20% off total purchase, plus 60% off 2 packs for today and tomorrow, I got 2 2 packs of 12x12 for a total of 6.38 plus tax! score!

I'm ready to swap! haha

Woohoo! Now we need to come up with four different ideas :)

Just got back from M's, Julia wanted canvas too so we bought 3 packs of 2, plus a few other things.:rolleyes1. Canvas ended up $2.55 each plus tax,:cool1:.

We could always just do the 4 parks--a canvas for each individually. Maybe do a character canvas later? Or we could still do it now... and have 5 canvas boards total. I'm game for that. Future swaps could include cruise, resorts, Star Wars, princesses, traditional red/black/yellow with spots for family photos on Mickey heads to be worked into the design. Just ideas.

I like the rides idea for a whole seperate board, but when I think of Epcot and visualize all the things I love about Epcot on a board--I just can't imagine not including the rides like Soarin, and Test Track for example. I would almost prefer foregoing the rides board and incorporating rides (and maybe even characters???) onto a board for each park. Thoughts?

We need to make some plans as a group--if sign ups are Monday then I need to get busy typing up whatever we decide on as a whole.:flower3:

I'm torn...I love the character idea, but I guess a lot of the characters could be incorporated in the parks, right? MK would have more characters than others, I imagine.

Spent $5.50 for 4 canvases. I wish I would have picked up one more pack?? I like the park idea too? I think I like the characters separate on their own canvas though. I am fine with whatever. I just know so many characters are not park specific, and then it would be difficult to incorporate them.

I am torn with all the ideas floating around. I love the character idea, but the 4 parks is also calling my name.

I think we need to make a list of ideas for each board and see where the interest lies.

Character
1 park per board
1 board for 4 parks
Rides
Princess
Red black Yellow
resorts
cruise
Star Wars

Non-Disney (these could be rotated out seasonally)
Christmas
Seasons (together or separate)
Months & holidays

I think for now we should do Character and 1 per park. Rides and shows can be incorporated into each board.
Or do the 4 parks now and Character maybe at the end of the year or beginning of next year. I'll have to look at the calendar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter