Disney Visa Survey- Annual Fee?

The 4 "Quay"balleros

DIS Veteran
Just finished a long survey for the Disney Visa. There were a lot of questions dealing with annual fees. I hope they're not thinking of implementing one, but if so, I hope they increase the rewards/perks!

Well the new upgraded Disney Visa does have an annual fee, but you can accumulate rewards at 2% and use rewards to pay airfare. I will stay with the current card, and 1% rewards, because I hate to pay annual fees and you never know if you will make enough rewards to cover the fee to break even.

I was sent the upgrade offer for the Disney Visa. $50 a year for a small increase to the percentage of points per purchase and they're restricted more than the standard point earning setup. For someone who does a LOT of grocery shopping, and buys a lot of fuel it might be worth it but I'll pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter