Disney Visa Room Discounts?

DanaHesson

DIS Veteran
Do they offer these for WDW very often? I just got my card and am hoping they will offer a special rate for this fall. Anyone have any experience with this

Hi! I have rencently see offers for Disneyland- but no real discounts for Disney World this year. I believe you can get 20% off on fishing excursions or something. :sad2: But, I always pay for everything with my card- and have saved up quite a few points for my trip over the 4th of July. Buy your groceries, pay your phone bills, etc on the card and you may be able to help with costs quite a bit. Have fun!

I read, I can't remember what site or if it was in my disney visa bill, that there would be several discounts for WDW coming out some time this summer. Last year I did alot of putting stuff on my card and putting the trip on my card and we earned a day for 4 park hopper for it.

Rhongepooh said:
I read, I can't remember what site or if it was in my disney visa bill, that there would be several discounts for WDW coming out some time this summer. Last year I did alot of putting stuff on my card and putting the trip on my card and we earned a day for 4 park hopper for it.

Oh I hope so! That would be great. I have disney dollars earned on that card which will be used as "fun money" this Oct. But I would love to see a real discount if you use the card.

I am tired of seeing discounts for Disneyland in my mail! :sad2:

There has been nothing since last year when they had the buy 4 days get 3 days free deal. And that was only for new customers.

When we got our new cards, we got an offer for 1 free companion air ticket to either Disneyland or WDW if we spent $600 on the card between June 1 and July 31. They give a certificate good for any airline, apparently.

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter