Disney Visa Perks

Once you click on the link and the page comes up that lists the benefits, at the very bottom of the page (in the white area) there are numbers listed that give additional details. It's number 4.

4. At the Disneyland® Resort, dining offer excludes alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity. Discount valid at the following restaurant locations: in Disneyland® Park: Rancho del Zocalo, Carnation Cafe and Redd Rockett's Pizza Port; in Disney's California Adventure® Park: Pizza Oom Mow Mow, Wine Country Trattoria and The Vineyard Room; at Disneyland® Resort Hotels: Granville's Steak House (from 6:00pm - 10pm only), Yamabuki and Disney's PCH Grill. Subject to restaurant operating hours and restaurant closures. Restaurant seating is subject to availability.

Hey - never thought to cut and paste it but there it is! Hope that helps! The Red Rocketts' Pizza Port was DELICIOUS! It is cafeteria style which for some reason always makes me think of just average food but it was great and the portions are really big. Also, I think it is one of the only places in DL that you can get free refills on your drinks! :thumbsup2 I LOVE a freebie!

The free pictures are great too! As mentioned before, they are daily from 10:00 to 11:00 in DCA at Ariel's Grotto. Since both my husband and I have a Disney Visa, they let us have two pictures. It was even on the same account and the employee didn't seem to care. I was told that you can also pick the pictures that the employees try to take of you when you enter DCA (you know, around the bridge and the sun dial, etc).

Lastly, if you need strollers, the free one that you can get as you enter the park is fabulous! We brought our own the first time but liked their's better so we used it and left the other in our hotel. Also, having an extra stroller is nice to just cart around your stuff i.e. packages, bags, AND it makes for a nice "space saver" when you are trying to save some room at the parade or fireworks. I hope you have a great time!

Kathy
Have a great time!

Kathy

Does anyone have a link to apply for this card? I thought I remember reading that there was a promo to get $25 or $50 or something like that in Disney GC free once accepted and all.

Thanks in advance!

I saw something on Mousesavers.com about the $50 credit (Disney reward dollars) and got a second card for my husband. I can't remember exactly where on Mousesavers it was - sorry! :confused3 You have to use your card before you get the credit though. They do give you 6 months interest free use too!

If I find it, I'll send you a PM.

Kathy

Does anyone know what time the Disney Visa Character Meet & Greet takes place in California Adventure?

Mouse13 said:
Does anyone know what time the Disney Visa Character Meet & Greet takes place in California Adventure?

in aug it was 10 (opening time) to 11:30 @ Ariel's Grotto. it was actually inside the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter