Disney Visa Perks

abby

Abby's Mom
When we were there in Jan, We got free stroller each day, free pic at paradise point and $ off purchases, we are going in 28 days :banana: :cheer2: do we still get these perks? Anything I am missing?

we got our 2 strollers each day labor day weekend. also got 10% off my purchase at the world of disney when we did our shopping for the trip.

Do you just show them your CC when making purchases, renting stollers, etc?

If you have the disney visa and an AP - do you get both discounts (so you get 20%)? or is there a statement that discounts cannot be combined?

minnietoo said:
If you have the disney visa and an AP - do you get both discounts (so you get 20%)? or is there a statement that discounts cannot be combined?

They don't allow combing discounts, so you'll only get 1 discount.

victorandbellasmom said:
They don't allow combing discounts, so you'll only get 1 discount.

Thanks - so are there advantages to getting the Visa that your AP doesn't have?

For the strollers you just show them your card and id and off you go. You get 2 per day and it saves us a bundle. Though, this last trip we stayed off site so we brought a cheap umbrella stroller in the park and parked it by the train station. Picked it up each day as we were leaving so the 3 y/o didn't have to walk back to the hotel.

My shopping discounts have been hit or miss. Twice they let me just show the card, the other times I had to USE the card to make the purchase to get the discount.

We've never done the meet n greet, but I have heard only good things.

Okay so I just checked out the link (thanks dizzyami) but it didn't tell me how to do the character meet and greet, do I have to schedule this? where do I go, also there is a total of 8 of us can me and my husband show our cc so we can all get in? Thanks again guys I know you can help/

Birdmom,

The way the meet and greet has been going is that it's at California Adventure in Ariels Grotto (where they also do the princess meals) from opening until 11:30 am. You don't have to make a reservation to do this and you are allowed one pic per day. So if you are staying 4-5 days, you can get 4-5 pics, even more if your spouse has a card as well.

Hope this helps a little,
Kathy

dizzyami said:
I just got a thing in the mail - perks are renewed through 9/30/07. www.disneyrewardsparkbenefits.com

Thanks so much for posting this, I checked my disney visa acct online on Thursday and the info said that the perks expired on 9/30/06. :guilty: So I was not going to use my dis visa. I called disney from the link you provided and got all of the info on visa perks. :Pinkbounc does anyone know the code that the TA will use to get the perks? :sunny:

thanks so much for posting this! I, too, was worried because the benefits were ending 9/30. Now I have even more to look forward to for our Oct. trip!

mommy2allyandaveri said:
Anyone know specifically what resturants give a discount if you show your disney visa?
I don't know for sure, but I woudl definately ask at any that you go to if they don't mention it. We went to a couple places (stores and resturants) when we first got our card and didn't know about the discounts. The CM's told us :goodvibes So now if I am not sure about it I will ask, the worst that could happen is they say no :)

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, (after you have rolled over that topic)I believe it was number 4 or 5, it lists the restaurants that the discounts are eligible at.

Kathy

misscampbells said:
Birdmom,

The way the meet and greet has been going is that it's at California Adventure in Ariels Grotto (where they also do the princess meals) from opening until 11:30 am. You don't have to make a reservation to do this and you are allowed one pic per day. So if you are staying 4-5 days, you can get 4-5 pics, even more if your spouse has a card as well.

Hope this helps a little,
Kathy

That is so nice to know! I will definitely take advantage of that! Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter