Disney Troubles

Disney stock is down again, but in fairness so is the whole market. If the debt market continues to sell off at this pace then hold on tight. I keep thinking the Fed will pull out the magic toolbox and stop it, but maybe they've run out of magic let's hope not.
Can Disney weather the storm? They've done it in the past, and they are probably better off than a lot of corportations.

Last edited:
Disney stock is down again, but in fairness so is the whole market. If the debt market continues to sell off at this pace then hold on tight. I keep thinking the Fed will pull out the magic toolbox and stop it, but maybe they've run out of magic let's hope not.
Can Disney weather the storm? They've done it in the past, and they are probably better off than a lot of corportations.
It'll probably lead to a sell off of assets at Disney.

You may want to look at tbe " whole market " again. Dow is flat YTD, S&P is up 11%YTD. Disney is down 9% not in the same ballpark as the " whole market "
If you look at entertainment, they underperform.
If you look at 1, 3 and 5 year comparisons, they suck.

You may want to look at tbe " whole market " again. Dow is flat YTD, S&P is up 11%YTD. Disney is down 9% not in the same ballpark as the " whole market "
If you look at entertainment, they underperform.
If you look at 1, 3 and 5 year comparisons, they suck.
Just give it time. I will go out on a limb and say more bank failures are coming. i i
I would say at this point in time risk in the market is very high. If was going to buy Disney stock I’d hold off.
Your right though Disney has fallen a lot more than the market as a whole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter